Change

Dear heavenly father,
I ask that the words you give me affect each one of us. Lord, give us the knowledge and wisdom to understand. In Jesus Christ's name, amen.

◽◽◽

Change.

It always happens, from our clothes and attitudes to the weather and seasons.

Change is normal.

Change has been around us for a very long time. Since the moment Adam and Eve left the garden of Eden, everything changed.

People change, as well.

Every year, I go to school and see that many of my friends have changed, from their style and hair to their attitudes and personality.

Entering highschool for the first time is difficult. Everything is different, including your friends.

Many of my friends got taller (Unlike me, I'm very short 😂), dyed their hair, changed up their look, and even changed their personalities.

But, instead of looking at them and thinking about how they changed, look at yourself and how you changed.

We're so busy caught up in everything about someone else, but you've been their, too!

Everyone changes, even you!

We all change, whether we realize it or not. Everyone has to change at some point, no matter how hard you try not to.

Change is okay!

Change is okay! Not everything can stay the same forever. Friends will change, school will change, you will change.

Change has wondeful outcomes. Trust God.

But what if someone you don't want to change, changes?

Friends are like seasons. They always change, even if you don't want them to.

Many of my friends changed, I admit. I lost friends because of change. But, I also made new friends.

Friends changed, that doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Until Christ comes for his church, it will.

Change is not bad! Change is wonderful, it's beautiful.

Change affects you!

You are like a seed. You start off as a small seed, floating in the wind, looking for yourself.
That's how we are when we are young, grade school and middle school.

When you finally find the place (Now in a garden), you start to grow a bit. Later on, you become a beautiful flower.

But, for that flower to become what it is, changes need to happen.
Seasons and weather (Friends).

To find the truest version of yourself, change needs to happen.

Why does God let change happen?

God let's change happen because he knows what is best for us.
He lets people we love change because he knows what's best for us.

I cant tell you why God let's change happen, but trust him. He knows what he's doing.
He's God, not us.

We also change, maybe someone else is thinking, "Wow! He/She changed so much!"

We might feel like we're the only person with people changing or we might be to caught up in our changing friends that we forget that we also changed too.
We have to see the point of view of others, too.

But, always remember, change is not bad. God has a plan for change, just trust him.

You know, everything changes, except God, "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."
Hebrews 13:8

Thank you for reading & God Bless ♥

Sincerely,
❤ J I l N Y S O T O ❤