You Got Jams!!!

The thirstiness for Bangtan is real people!!!!!

How's it going my melons. Lol welcome to Pt. 2 of BTS Imagines. Smut and Fluff maybe some angst. I don't think I'm that good with angst so there won't be much. These imagines are gonna be so thirsty I kid you not. The dirtiest of the dirty smuts. The fluffiest of the fluffy. That I write of course. I will probably get some imagines from Book 1 to revise and reupload because let's be honest, some of those were short and horrible. Grammar mistakes and all lol.

I will try to keep up with all of the request I get. So I'll be doing at least 3-5 at a time. Please be mindful that I'm in school so I won't be able to update that quick but I will update whenever I can. Imagines can be anything really. From school crushes to Vampires and pocket size boys lol. It will give me a wider idea range instead of the same plot many times before.

So its my pleasure to say that requests are OPEN!!! You can pm me or comment below any imagine.

Name:
Member:
Fluff, Smut, Sad, Angst:  
Short Plot: 
(Examples of short plot- Taking a bath with bias, Bias is a vampire, Bias is a punk.)

If you can't think of a plot just do name, member, genre and I'll come up with a juicy one lol. Number of words can go from 600-1.2k words. It all depends. Some of them with be short and some will be long. But 600 words is my minimum if I'm spacing out.

***No sad and smutty. Angst and smutty but no sad and smutty.

PREPARE YOUR FEELS LADIES!!!!

P.S.- Thought I'd try something different. What kind of fanfic would YOU GUYS like me to write? Pm me.

***Vampire BTS
***Lycan BTS
***Or Both??

LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!