Their's to Love ft Taehyung: Jungkook

Smut: A scene from a fanfic on my tumblr. Written by Admin Moon.

"Both of you to come to the bedroom," Soo Jin said as she walked into their living room where they were watching sports. She placed her hands on her hips, "I want to have some fun. I'll be waiting," she said as she turned on her heels walking out of the room to make her way up stairs. Soo Jin had just sat down on the bed, as Jungkook and Taehyung had their way into their room. She watched with lustful pink eyes as both of their removed their clothes. She loved the way their muscles rippled underneath their skin as they removed their shirts. She gripped the covers when they both began to remove their sweatpants. "Angel, where would you like me to be?" Jungkook asked her as he kicked off his sweatpants. "I want you to get on the bed, and spread your legs for me." Soo Jin replied to him, keeping her gaze on Taehyung. When she felt the bed depress, she pat the spot next to her, "I want you to lay right here...faced up," she smiled and licked her lips.

Taehyung sat on the bed then laid back, waiting for her next move. Soo Jin got up to remove her thong and shorts with one move. After her clothes hit the floor, she crawled up Taehyung's body and sat on his stomach. She looked down at Taehyung light orange eyes, "I think you know what I want." With that said, she moved to sit on his face. She placed her hands above Taehyung's head and lifted her hips just a little bit. After she stabilized herself, she leaned over to look at Jungkook's green eyes and smirked. Soo Jin placed her hands on Jungkook's thighs and began to rub them gently, as Taehyung flicked his tongue against her clit for the first time. She rubbed her hands all over his lower body, making sure she didn't touch his cock.

Jungkook let out a deep breath as he looked into her eyes. After what felt like forever, Jungkook's manhood finally started to react to her touch. She moved her hand to his balls, and moved them in between her fingers, causing Jungkook to let out a sharp groan. Taehyung reached his hands in between her legs, and pressed a thumb against her clit, causing her to let out a groan. Taehyung then used his other hand to spread her lips apart to get a better angle on her clit. He started making long agonizing licks with his tongue down to the entrance of her pussy. Soo Jin let out another satisfied groan, as she moved her hand to Jungkook's shaft, slowly moving up to his tip then back down.

Taehyung then removed his hands and wrapped them around her thighs, pulled her down to fully cover his face. Taehyung continued to slowly move his tongue from her clit to the entrance of her pussy, as she let out a small scream. "You need to be louder than that...I don't think he can hear you down there," Jungkook said with a laughing tone. As Soo Jin stroked Jungkook's cock, she began to move her hips again Taehyung's face, feeling an orgasm coming. Just as she was about to come, Taehyung let go of her thighs and slid from underneath her. Before she can say anything, she felt her legs being pulled from underneath her, to lay flat on the bed in front of Jungkook. Taehyung put his hands around her hips, and pulled her up so she was on her knees. "Now now, Kitten. Let's not end this too early."

Soo Jin looked at Jungkook only to see another mocking smirk on his face. Jungkook grabbed her face and pulled her mouth over his cock, sliding it in before she could say anything. "No need to hear your pouting, Angel." Jungkook said as he moved her head up and down. Taehyung moved behind her on the bed, and rubbed her slick pussy if the tip of his dick, "I think I did a fantastic job of making you wet today, Kitten." Taehyung said as he moved to her entrance and eased his way into her pussy. While Taehyung entered her, Jungkook held her head still and began to thrust his hips up into her mouth. "I love how she thought she was going to control us today." Jungkook grunted out to Taehyung. "Figured we would indulge her for a little bit," Taehyung said as he moved his hips against her.

Jungkook finally let go of her head and ran his fingers through her silver hair. Soo Jin lifted up her head, to glare at Jungkook, "I hate you both right now." Jungkook laughed as he ran his finger down her cheek, "See if you still feel that way after we're done with you, Angel." When she was about to reply, Taehyung smacked her ass. Soo Jin yelped and turned her head to the side to lay on Jungkook's thigh so she could lick the side of his cock. Taehyung laid on her back, reaching around to her front to rub her clit. "Cum for me, Kitten," Taehyung said while he tortured her body. Once again she was on the verge of coming seconds later. Taehyung moved her clit in between his fingers and squeezed, sending her over the edge. "That's right, Kitten. Squeeze my cock with your pussy." Taehyung said as he joined her in ecstasy.

Taehyung stayed inside her for a moment, before pulled out of her, "You're always amazing, Kitten." She looked up at Jungkook with hooded eyes, while trying to steady her breathing. "It's my turn now. Come here." Jungkook said as he tapped her cheek. After Soo Jin gathered her strength she crawled to straddle Jungkook's lap. Jungkook kissed the side of her neck while she eased down on his length, Soo Jin threw her head back when he was fully seated inside her. Jungkook lifted his knees so she fell on his chest, "I need you closer to me." Soo Jin placed her hands on the headboard, and gripped it when Jungkook started to move his cock into her. Jungkook moved his hands to her ass and gripped it as he thrust into her harder. Soo Jin soon felt herself on the verge of another orgasm a few seconds later. Jungkook licked her neck and said, "Cum for me, Angel." Soo Jin threw her head back as another orgasm ripped through her body. "Perfect, Angel," Jungkook bit out as he experienced his own orgasm.

Jungkook stayed inside her, as they both caught their breath. "Come on, Kitten. We need to clean you up." Taehyung said as he appeared with a wet rag in his hands. Jungkook lifted her off his cock, then took the rag from Taehyung to started wiping off the evidence of their love making. When she was all cleaned up, Jungkook handed the rag back to Taehyung so he could go put it away. Soo Jin rolled off, falling to the middle of the bed, all her energy spent. Taehyung returned to the bed, and picked her up in his arms, so Jungkook could throw the covers back. Taehyung placed her down and crawled in next to her, while Jungkook crawled in on the other side. Both of them snuggled up to her on both sides, wrapped their arms around her stomach and kissed her cheeks. "We're about to grow in numbers pretty soon." Taehyung said as he moved his hand to her lower stomach. Soo Jin knew he had to be telling truth since he was the God of Family and Happiness. "Just what we need! Little mini versions of me in the house!" Jungkook said an excited, yet mocking tone. Of course he'd want mini trouble makers, since he was the God of Mischief. Soo Jin smiled and looked at both of them, "I don't care what we have. They will be greatly loved by everyone."