Why: V

Fluffy Angst- Vampire Taehyung(October Special)

Y/N POV

I sat in my desk as the teacher talked about the book were assigned to read. My phone vibrated and I looked down to see Tae's name causing me to smile.

Tae: Baby I'm bored.

Y/N: Play one of the video games I bought yesterday. :)

Tae: I finished them all.

Y/N: WHAT! All of them?

Tae: Yeah.

Y/N: Guess I'll have to trade them in for something else huh? Lol

After that he didn't text me back causing me to frown. Once class was over I went to my locker to switch things out. As I moved to close my locker my phone buzzed.

"Hey how come you didn't text me back?", I asked.

"The maid is here.", he mumbled and I froze.

"Tae, go to our room and lock the door. She'll be gone in an hour.", I said.

"That won't help. I'm just so hungry.", he growled.

"Tae....don't. I'm coming home right now.", I panicked.

"I can't.", he replied dropping the phone.

I slammed my locker completely forgetting my next class as I ran out of the school. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me as I dashed past trees and bystanders on the sidewalk. I made it home and quickly unlocked the door before slamming it shut.

"Tae?!", I called as I turned the lock.

"Taehyung?", I tried again before running a hand through my hair.

"Jagi?", his voice called out softly.

"Tae?", I replied making my way upstairs.

I gently pushed open the bathroom door as I heard sobs. I let out a sigh as I watched him wipe blood off of the floor. My eyes cut to the deceased woman lying in the bathtub then back to Tae as he scrubbed the tiles.

"Tae. Give me to towel.", I whispered reaching for the towel in his hands.

"I have to clean it up. I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to.", he cried and I snatched the towel before pulling him into my embrace.

"It's alright.", I whispered.

"I couldn't help myself. She showed up and then I call you but, she walked in and saw me. My eyes, my fangs. She was going to scream and I-", he explained.

"Hey, it'll be alright. She was alone.", I mumbled sadly.

This was wrong and we both knew it. But Taehyung needed food. Which is why I tried to find people who had no one. A tear ran down my cheek as I tangled my fingers in his blonde hair.

"I'll call Namjoon and he'll bring Yoongi to help dispose of the body. They'll probably toss it to the newborns, Jungkook and Jimin.", I told him as he wrapped me in his arms.

"Why aren't you afraid of me?", he suddenly asked.

"Because I love you. You saved my life two years ago and now I'm saving yours. And in those two years you seemed to get more and more unique to me.", I smiled down at him.

I looked at the blood on his hands and shirt before helping him up.

"Go to the other shower and clean yourself up.", I smiled before grabbing my phone.

"Hey Namjoon.", I said after he picked up.

"Hey Y/N. What's up?", he asked.

"I need a job done.", I said and he sighed.

"Well be over in about 5 minutes. Have you considered what I told you?", he asked.

"I think its for the best.", I replied and I could hear the smile on his face.

"Were on our way.", he said hanging up.

"Are we moving?", Taehyung asked.

"Yeah. Namjoon is gonna get you in his coven.", I stated grabbing him some clothes.

"What about you?", he asked.

"I'll be there.", I replied pulling him to the shower.

"But you won't be with me. You're human.", he stated and I sighed.

"I know. Namjoon says you have great potential. He'd be glad to have you in his coven.", I explained.

"But it won't be the same.", he frowned as I turned on the water.

"Then turn me.", I stated and his eyes widened.

"Y/N I can't do that.", he said and I sighed.

That's the only way we can be together.", I replied and he started at the ground.

I turned to check the temperature of the water before I was engulfed in a warm embrace. His hand were cold but it felt warm to me.

"Are you sure you want this?", he asked quietly and I turned to take of his bloodied shirt.

"I would've suggested it if I wasn't.", I stated.

He finished getting undressed before pulling in behind him. He began unbuttoning my shirt before tossing the soaked piece of clothing to the side. I looked up at him before his lips crashed into mine and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. His tongue entered my mouth and I moaned softly before his lips traveled down to my neck. I winced as his fangs pierced the junction between my neck and shoulder. I arched into him as my body began to tingle from the venom he injected. He pulled away to whisper in my ear.

"I love you Y/N.", he said and I kissed his lips softly.

"I love you too.", I said hearing a knock on the door.

"We're here for clean up!", Yoongi shouted.

"She's in the other bathroom.", I replied and his footsteps retreated.

"So what the deal?", Namjoon asked.

"You have two new coven mates.", Taehyung replied smiling into my neck.