Diary Of The Secret Princess

I'm Tara Althea Brooklyn. I live a simple life. I have my father by my side and that what makes it worth living. You don't know how much it hurts when he died. I could say it's the Prince's fault but I know he doesn't mean to kill my father. He's a kind-hearted person. He taught me how to forgive. That everything happens for a reason and sometimes that reason can take us to where we are now. That sometimes wrong decisions lead us to the right path. He said it was what they call destiny.
I always wonder how does it feel to love but when I asked him he said it's horrible. Even if I don't want to feel it or think of it, with love I need to. That's when we fall in love nothing is impossible. All it takes is courage. The courage that can give up everything you have for the one you love just like on The Hunger Games, Katniss's mother gave up her house and live to the poor place called seam because he loves Katniss's father. That's love. And I don't want to feel that. I don't want to give up everything for that person who will eventually just leave you. I'm not the kind of girl who knows how to sacrifice. I don't want to feel what my father have felt when my mom left us. Everything has changed since then. Father always come home early to take care of me. He doesn't want to lose me because I'm the only one he loves that's left. But in the end, despite all the sacrifices and hard work, we still lost each other. 
I lost him.

Because of the accident, the prince wanted me to live in the palace with him but I don't want to. And he insisted it and I just said yes. Besides, there would be no one to take care of me. That's the reason why I live in the palace with the prince. I study in an extravagant school but no one knows I live in the palace. Although they know that I'm friends with the prince because he's always with me. And one more, Prince Lucas has a relationship with this girl called Sabrina. He wanted her so badly but they broke up when Sabrina choose to leave the prince because she gets irritated by the press always following her. And that's the very first time I saw Prince Lucas cried. I helped him to move on to that and that's the reason why the two of us got close to each other. That's what made me believe that when you love, you'll feel hurt too. Not everyone can love us back as much as we love them.