Chapter 3- New Friend (Sabrina: Girl On The Spotlight 1)

A/N: This chapter is about Sabrina and Prince Lucas. Since it was a diary of Althea. Tara Althea is always the point of view. So enough for the author's note and here comes chapter 3

The skin gets darker,the hair gets lighter, the nights get more exciting. Summer Breeze. The royal family and I are on our way to New York for vacation. That's where the other palace is placed, the other relatives of the royal family is in there. I look to the view of the road through the window, I can say it's beautiful. We just arrived an hour ago in John F. Kennedy International Airport from Britain. The trip was crazy. We rode in a beautiful and luxury private plane. Not a single word can describe that, rather than 'awesome'. We're on our way to New York. The queen wants to see her other grandchildren. I've never been there before. I live in Connecticut before The Royal Family let me live in the palace. I notice Prince Lucas staring at me. I turned to him and he look away. What's going on with this guy ? The last time we talk, we're happy together. We laugh at each other but now he's acting so cold. I used to think he has an alter ego but now I completely think he's bipolar. Sometimes, he's the most amiable and saguine person in the world. Sometimes, he's like the deep and serious type. It's driving me crazy. The way he changes his mood is unbelievable.

"What do you want to do when we got there Thea ?" The Dutchess asked me.

"I have no idea. I think I'll just write or read something important when we got there."

"Oh C'mon it's summer. Why don't you enjoy yourself ?" She said.

"She's very productive. She doesn't waste her time. I like you Athena." The queen said looking at me.

"Althea, Beloved Queen." I corrected her. "Thank You. I'm really attached to the work that has given to me." She smiled at me.

The car stopped and I just realize we're already here. Prince Lucas come out first and offer his hands to me, I refuse but he suddenly grab my hand so tight that I think my hand will be torn out. I looked at him in disappointment for his attitude and the look on his face look like he's guilty. Well offering a hand for a girl is not that bad but grabbing my hand with no permission is completely annoying. He look at me and smiled looking like he's asking for forgiveness and I just smiled at him to end the war. I don't like fighting with him.

The palace is big but not as big as the palace in Britain. It's quite cozy and modern while the palace in Britain got this vintage theme. It's awesome how they can make this beautiful palace even if the queen is not living here. Four girls appeared behind the door and made their hugs and kisses to the whole royal family. They smiled at me too. Maybe they know me. Now I know why the interior design of the palace is full of pink and other girly colors. How amusing. But I don't quite like it. I like neutral colors. They say I'm boring beacause of that but I think that's what makes me different from the other girls out there. They say I'm full of elegance. Simply Elegant. I always wear something that makes me look neat and at the same time formal. I inherit that from my mother.

"Thea, We're just going to have a little talk at the study room with the queen and the girls." Dutchess Charlotte said. "And Prince Lucas also." She said with a wink. I smiled at her knowing she really likes me for her son. She thinks I can handle a relationship better than the other girls can. She thinks I'm matured enough to become the future princess of the palace. "Just look around so you wouldn't get bored." And then she left.

I look around the palace, just what the Dutchess said. I take a look of the picture of the girls who live in this palace. They're beautiful just like the queen herself. The one, who I bet was the first born has a brown eyes and blonde hair just like my mom. The second, was as beautiful as the first one, but differ on the color of the eyes which she has a grey one. The third one, is also stunning and has the same features as the first born but more beautiful then her. And the last one, which I think was in my age has a blue eyes and blonde hair. She looks like Primrose Everdeen from the hunger games. I think she's the most beautiful among the girls, which I'm sure were siblings.

I went to their balcony. It's my favorite part in any house. In my old house where my dad and I lived, we have a large balcony even if the house is small. I love them. Whenever I step on any balcony I feel like I'm in authority of the world. Sounds funny right ? But that's me I'm weird and I'm proud of it. I look at the view that the palace can give me with their amazing and huge balcony. I noticed a studio or should I say club house beside the palace. It looked fine with patel colors in it. I wonder what that was. I saw a girl on the outdoor table. She looks lovely. White skin, red chicks and bright eyes but I don't have any idea what color is it, since I'm not close to her.

"Hi." I was literally shoched by a voice that suddenly appear from the back of mine. I turned back, and realize that she's the girl that I taught was the most beautiful.

"Hello." I smiled at her.

"I'm Charlize. My mom got my name from Dutchess Charlotte since she really fancy her." I could say she's friendly which is good, so I would have a friend on our stay here.

"Oh I see. You're beautiful you know. Just like the other girls. Are they your sisters ?" I asked.

"Yes. C'mon I'll show you our family picture downstairs." She pull my hand and we went to the living room. I saw their family picture and I remember something. My old family. Dad, Mom, And I never had the chance to take a family picture.

"This is my dad." She said pointing to the guy on the right side of the picture. "That's my mom. This is my oldest sister Krisha, she's 24. This one is my second oldest sister, Maicca, she's 22. And that girl is Chelsea, she's 19. I'm next to her. I'm 17." I'm right with the guess. You can basically tell that in their faces.

"You're all beautiful, but you look different from them. Why was that ?" I asked.

"Well, basically I look like my mom and they all look like my dad."

"Oh, right. But you're also beautiful."

"They say I'm the most beautiful among them."

"Well It's true." I said.

"Thank you for the compliment miss-?"

"Althea. I'm Thea."

"Thank you miss Thea."

"By the way, do you mind if I ask you something ?"

"What was it ?"

"I saw a club house right beside you're palace and I just wonder what was that."

"It's the club of all the good-looking people that have royal blood."

"Are you one of them ?"

"No. I don't want to. By the way, Prince Lucas is one of them actually." I'm shocked. He had never mentioned this to me.

"Really ? I don't know about that. And one more thing I saw a girl on the garden, who is she ?"

"Sabrina ? Uhmmmm... Oh yes it's Sabrina, she's the most beautiful member of the club and the most popular royalty here."

"She's really beautiful, isn't she ?"

"Yes, and honestly she's not really that popular before Prince Lucas had courted her."

"He courted her ?"

"Yes. And not just courted her. He really loves her like he would do everything for her. He's the one who made her join the club anyway."

To be continued.......