Chapter 4- Sabrina:Girl On Spotlight 2

I went to the Prince's room so I can ask him out. When, I opened the door I saw nothing. Maybe he's in the balcony. When I take a glimpse in the balcony, he's not there. In that case, I went downstairs. I so like this house. It's full of modern designed tiles. When, I got to the living room, still no one is there. Maybe the sisters are cuddling on their enchanted rooms or something like that. Charlize said they like to do that all the time. I sat on the cushioned couch while I'm reading a book. I'm a bookworm so sorry for the nerdy personality. I'm reading The Pilgrimage by Paulo Coelho. It inspire me in everyway. While I'm seriously reading, I hear somebody talking in the study room. I can technically say it's not the Dutchess because if it's her, I'm sure she's going to tell me. I don't know what motivated me to walk over there. I can hear Prince Lucas's voice and a girl too.

"You don't understand. It's too much Lucas. It already got to the point that it's killing me." I hear the girl said.

"If you really love me, if we really love each other we can should have made it."

"But we didn't. You're wrong Lucas, we can't. I can't."

"Sabrina please." Oh, she's Sabrina. Maybe Charlize was right, he loves her. "Just come back to me. You don't know how much I love you."

"I'm sorry Prince." Sabrina said emphasizing the word Prince. It's like she want to prove something; that Lucas is guilty. "Don't you rememeber what you did ? If you don't then I do. You're the one who left. You left like nothing had happened between us. I don't love you anymore."

I can hear Sabrina is walking. I run to the the altar and hide on the curtain so she won't see me. I can tell she had left. I walk towards Prince Lucas. And I saw him almost crying.

"What's the matter ?" I asked him.

"Nothing."

"You know people nowadays, they like making nonsense alibi. They are fond of reasoning and excusing themselves by ineffectual excuses." I state. Snarky.

"What ?" He said raising his left eyebrow. "Everything's fine, Thea."

"That's what I thought so."

"Ok you win, Thea. Nothing's fine."

"And ?"

"What else ?"

"Who is this girl named Sabrina." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm sorry Thea. I know you know I'm lying all this time." He explained. "She's my ex-girlfriend."

"Why didn't you mention any of this before ?"

"Because....."

"Lucas !" I shouted.

"Because I don't want to remember her. Because I thought I can move on. I thought I can forget her. But despite of all the efforts I've done. I still can't forget her." He's a good reasoner.

"Nice excuse but not excused. You're good in reasoning. How fascinating."

"Thea please, just believe me this time."

"Ok fine let's just say that's true. Why did the two of you split up ?"

"Because I need to leave."

"That's it. So admirable. You know how much I hate those people who just leave with no proper explanation."

"You don't understand."

"Then make me understand."

"Why do I need to ?" He shouted and I felt uncomfortable.

"You don't want to ? Fine ! I don't need your reasons anymore !"

"Thea ! Why are you doing this to me ?!" I can feel him hurt.

Then suddenly Charlize and her other siblings came in.

"What's happening here ?" The girl with hazel eyes said, which I remember was Krisha.

"We can hear the two of you fighting." The other girl said. And I'm certain she's Chelsea.

"Why are you fighting anyway ?" This Maicca girl said.

"Is everything okay ?" I hear Charlize said.

"Yes. It's nothing." Lucas the lier said.

"You really like making untruth entity, don't you ?" I said walking away for him to realize what he have done.

To be continued.......