Special Someone // Prt 1.

Let's see, I'm restarting this story with a clean slate. I was absentminded when I wrote it so here we go.

BadBoy/Dominant! Luke Hemmings.
Underage/Feminine! Michael Clifford.

__________________________

Monday 1st, 2015.

Michael sat up in his white sheet covered bed, throwing off the duvet, he knew that he'd dread today with a passion. The pale skinned boy quickly grabbed his phone from the black oak nightstand, he tiredly looked at all of his Instagram notifications and instantly grew bored. The boy threw his phone to the side and started the shower as well as grabbed towels after.

Michael stripped himself down and out of his girly undergarments, sinking into the shower whilst the water hit his back harshly with the hot temperature.
The boy spent another hour just lathering himself in Cherry Blossom body wash, he soon got out and dried his pale small body with his own pink towel.

Michael went to his closet and grabbed his favorite Melanie Martinez shirt and white knee high socks, he began slipping them on as well as pink laced girls underwear and white skin tight shorts underneath the oversized Melanie shirt. The boy grabbed his white vans and snapped his garters on his milky white thighs, he then grabbed his school bag and phone, heading out of the door of his pleasant aesthetically pleasing home.

__________________________

Michael is 17.
Luke is 21.

Thanks for the support, I hope you guys enjoy this filler.

All the love.

Andy x