World of Magic: Forbidden Love

Prologue

"By the power of the two kingdoms forbidden to cross paths with each other's faith.."

Once upon a time, there were 3 kingdoms from the world of Confradoir where magic and fairytales exist: the Kingdom of Legaredus, Kingdom of Griven and the most feared kingdom, Kingdom of Agradon.

"WHY DO EVERYONE HATES ME?! THEY ARE SELFSIH. ALL OF THEM! THEY DON'T DESERVE HAPPINESS!" The Wicked Witch of the West said as she cast the spell.

-The kingdom of Legaredus and the Kingdom of Griven lived peacufully in harmony except for one kingdom. The kingdom of darkness which is the Agradon. It was long abandoned and feared by people from the two kingdom.

There once lived a witch who wasn't accepted by everyone because of her great magic that can destroy everything. The wicked witch of the West has decided to live alone in the dark.

"Everyone hates me. Everyone wants me to leave and be alone. They abandoned me and locked me in this disgusting kingdom. They don't deserve ANYTHING! No one deserves happiness.. They deserve to live in a world full of destruction!" the wicked witch of the West poured the last drop of the potion needed for her spell.

She then darkly said.. 

"May the power of the two Kingdoms Legaredus and Griven

forbid crossing paths with each other's fate

May the darkness blind them with hatred and disgust!

May the peace of the two kingdoms vanish and be replaced with darkness!" and then everything changed in just a snap.