Saeran x Reader Oneshot~♡

A/N: If you want me to write another character x reader oneshot, lemon, fluff,etc, then comment them below~

____________Saeran.is.bae____________

Its been 3 months since you and the RFA members found Saeran, Seven's brother. Eventhough it may not had been the happiest start with Saeran because of what trouble he had caused you in the past, you both get along pretty great now. Well, almost too great.

You had previously lived in the late Rika's appartment. But V, one of the RFA members, thought that you would be safer with Seven. And after a year of staying with Seven, you decided to move in with Saeran. It was because you thought you were disturbing Seven during his work (which is literally 24/7) . And at that time, Saeran lived in an appartment nearby, and was "kinda lonely" according to him.

But to you, it was the best decision you had ever made. You had a crush on him, eversince he started to have a change of attitude. You were suprised that you had feelings for him at first, but you just went with it. Because, lets face it, who doesn't like a handsome man with a great personality?

"(Y/N)!!! WHERE ARE THE ALL THE SNACKS?!"

Saeran yelled from the kitchen.

"Oh shit."
You were sitting on the couch,eating the snacks. You had promised to not steal all the snacks since you were staying with him.
And what made it worse?
Oh yeah, it was a pinky promise.

"Uh....T-The snacks a-are here, with me, Saeran!" You said nervously waiting for him to get mad.
"Oh. Okay."
.......

"Wait, WHAT?! (Y/N) ARE YOU EATING ALL THE SNACKS?"
He said, rushing to where you were.
And there, he saw you, in your cute lil Pj's, eating the snacks. All of them.
"(Y/N)!! We had a promise!A PINKY PROMISE!"
"I know.....And Im sorryyy! I'll run to the store and buy you more snacks! I PROMISE!"
You say, with a pocky still in your mouth.
"Its okay, (Y/N). Hwmpf."
He said, pouting. You couldn't help but blush at his cuteness. You then took a pocky and poked his mouth with it, hoping it'll cheer him up.
"Im sorry Saeran! Pleeeeeeaaaase forgive me? " You say, continuesly poking him with the pocky stick.
"......fine. I forgive you" Then he bit the pocky, holding it with his mouth, smilling, thankfully.
But. He didn't bit the pocky stick that you were pocking him with,
He bit yours.
Blushing, you both froze, in shock.
Suddenly, he started eating the pocky stick, slowly, with a smirk plastered on his face.
Before you could react, the pocky stick that seperated both of you was gone, and so, his lips met yours.
He kissed you passionately,and you kissed back.
You put your arms around his neck as he slithered his arms around your waist, pulling you closer.
But sadly you both parted for air.
"S-saeran...." you said, still blushing.
"I love you, (Y/N). I've been waiting for this moment for god knows how long and I've always wanted to kiss you and show you how much I love you an-"
You cut him off by saying,
"I love you too."
And you hugged him tightly, happy, obviously, that you're finally his.
And you planned to be his forever.

____EXTENDED ENDING____

"Hey babe, are you done grocery shopping?"
He said waiting for you at the counter.
"Yeah, just a sec." You grabbed a basket full of junk food and went to the counter, joining him.
"Woah, why so many?"
"Remember when I ate your snacks? A promise is a promise isn't it? Hehe.."
"Aw..how sweet. Come on, let me pay-"
You cutt him off. "Noope. Im payin"
"Fine...."
He said, as he kissed your forehead.
"Thank you, my love." And you both spent time together the whole day~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)
Hey Hey Heyyy
Hope you liked it! Remember! Comment your suggestions on what I should write next!

Much love,
Angelina♡