Sleep Screaming (Saeyoung x Reader Oneshot~

A/N

Hey guys! I know, I took way too long to finish. I was in a flight when I wrote this, so I apologize if it's sloppy!
Anyways, please enjoy!
_________________________________

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sound of the loud "lawn mower" again, for the fifth time this morning. And by lawn mower, I mean the snoring from my lovable boyfriend of two years.

I swear to the God almighty
if he doesn't stop, he'll be sleeping outside. I take a look at the clock beside and-

It's only 4 in the morning what the fUCK.

As he continues to snore, loudly, I got up and went to the kitchen. I carefully get off the bed so I won't wake the sleeping toddler. He doesn't get much sleep also, so I'll let him rest.

"Hmm..." I hum as I made myself a cup of coffee.

"Eh. Might as well stay up."

I sat down on the sofa and turned to T.v on. What should I watch..
As I was flicking through the channels when suddenly, I heard Saeyoung screaming..
"wHaT ABoUt THe FlyInG CaTs?"

In a second I burst out laughing, knowing he's sleep talking- I mean sleep screaming.
I looked behind and saw he was hugging the pillows tightly.

Oh my god I should take a picture. That's what one part of me says, while the other half of me wants to go back to bed with him and take the pillow's place.

I turn off the t.v and head back to our shared bedroom. I chuckled at the silly sight if him mumbling in his sleep .

I wonder what he's saying?

Curious, I lie down next to him and listen closely.

"Mhhhhmmm potatoes on pizza jsjshs.."

Hm. Maybe I should try that for dinner tomorrow?

"You jump, I jump...mhmmphh I love you Honey Buddha chippsjshdh.."

HBC Titanic. Lmao.

I turn my body, facing him. He looks cute when he sleep screams. I run my fingers through his red hair, calming him down so he can sleep quietly. I took the pillow and place it below my head and hugged him tightly. He mumbled something under his breath, and hugged me tighter.

"Hm?"

"Mmm... I love you.."

I kissed his forehead and whispered
"I love you too,Saeyoung."
The both of us drifted off to sleep together, in each other's arms.

______________________________________
A/N

Heyyy ! Phew, fINALLY I'm done. I had a writers block and had no idea what I should write. So in this oneshot, I tried something different than how I usually write my one shots. This one's short, but sweet. And also all written in your perspective. I hope you liked it, and I really apologize for publishing so late. I love you guys!
Bye~

Author-chan,
Angelina.