"Reality" Zen X Reader

AKSJKASDH Finally,I updated. Hope you enjoy it! Wanted to try something new. Been thinking about this for a long time. Let me know what you think about this below! 

Y/N'S POV

Finally, another long day at work/school is over. I can't wait to finally be able to flop on the bed. I step into the house and decided to have a light snack and skip dinner because I wasn't hungry, suprisingly. 

I took a bag of HBC I bought a few days back. I look around seeing no one in sight. 

"Where is he?" I walk upstairs, still eating the chips, and looked around on the way up. The house seems oddly quiet. He usually greets me downstairs, but not today though. (no its time to hajima excuji me)  I sighed and went to the  bedroom, seeing that he's asleep on my bed.

"Ah, so thats why." I put down my bag and the HBC on our table. I went over to him, seeing him fast asleep like a baby. 

His long grey hair tied up in a messy bun. 

How does he do it so perfectly ? 

 I quickly pecked his lips, smilling. And so I took a hot, relaxing shower to ease my body after such a day. I quickly put on his Tshirt and dried my hair, so badly wanting to  join him on the bed.

I lied down next to him and slipped my arms around his waist, my head on his shoulders with a smile on my  face. I loved moments like these, over the past years, the best part of each day is when we get tangled together on the bed asleep. 

Suddenly I felt his hand intertwined with mine. 

He lazily turned around and faced me. 

"Hi baby." He said, smilling, half asleep. 

Ugh that husky sleepy voice of his. What a turn on.

He kissed me on my forehead and rubbed my back.  

"Hi."

"How was work/class?" 

"Boring, like always. I missed you."

"Mmmm... Missed you too, princess." And with that he smacked my ass. 

"Ow." 

"You liked that, I can tell."

I giggled and moved closer to his bare chest (Yes he wasn't wearing a shirt, boom goes the ovaries.) He smells so comforting and nice. His warmth is what I can't go a day without. I looked over at him, seeing that he was staring at me the whole time. I blushed at the thought of him seeing me wearing nothing but big shirt. 

"Can you wear this everyday."

"Even outside?"

"Who said you could go outside? Im trapping you inside the house forever."

"Mmmmmm....okay." Then he started kissing me out of no where, not giving me a chance to let the moment sink in. He went all in, not even letting me breathe. I go with it, fighting his tongue, proving my dominance. He turned me over, my back on the bed and him on top of me. Our mouths still onto each other, doing its magic. 

He pins my hands above my head and goes even rougher, breathing so heavily , The room was filled with panting sounds and lips smacking onto each other. Turned him on so much.

"Hah...hahh....." We parted, only a string of saliva connecting us, panting like crazy. He drives me crazy. 

"Baby....let's go to sleep, hm?"

"Okay, but hold on, let me use the toilet first." With that he nodded and laid down. 

As I washed my face, I thought about our future and how it would be nice to his officially. I'm dreaming for that day to come. I got back only to see him gone. 

I panicked for a slight second and scanned the room. No one. I looked outside the door and see nothing?

"Zen? Baby?" I walk down the stairs so fast I missed a step, and fell to the floor downstairs. Grunting, I looked up and- 

I jolted up. Freaking out, panting, sweaty, only to realise everything wasn't real. He's not here. I'm still in denial. No, this isn't reality. This isn't MY reality. He's not here. 

I'm having dreams of a game character. I checked my phone, 

"Sigh.. Just in time...3am chatroom is open." Happily, I played it, pretending it was real. I wanted to accept this, Yes, 

This is real. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*breaks the 4th wall*  :) 

-Angelina