Ice cream? (Saeran X Reader fluff 10k special)

A/N
Heyyy, So here's a cute short fluff special for you MM Trashes out there! Thank you so much for 10k READS holy shit back then I was already so excited for 200 reads never thought I could reach 10k!! Damn, okay enjoyyy~

CREDIT TO THE ARTIST/OWNER TO THE PICTURE ABOVE. I DO NOT OWN IT.
If you're the artist/owner of the amazing art work, message me your username/display name so I can give full credit or if you want me take it down~
___________Saaaaaeeeeeraaaaannn__________
Y/N POV
"Hey honey, you okay ?" I asked my lover who was  sitting on the edge on the bed, face buried in his hands. 
"Ughh.. "
Though he seemed happy earlier during the RFA breakfast meeting, (deal with it) when we got home he just sat down here and grunted ever since. He's been at it for an hour now, I feel like calling Saeyoung.. buuut I bet he'll just make him angrier. 
"Saeran? Come on, cheer up."
"Nnnghh.."
Hmm.. 

SAERAN'S POV
Oh my god I'm so good at acting. Thank god they had a tv at the cell back at Mint Eye. I would watch Zen everyday.

Y/N'S POV
Then suddenly he started crying. I panicked, and pulled him into a hug.
"Saeran... please, tell me. You can talk to me. Whats wrong?"
He was still crying on my shoulder, and I rubbed his back.
"I...*sniff* I.. miss..*sniff*....."
"Come,on. You can tell me."
"I.. miss.. my.. ice cREAM"

(And at that moment, reader-chan lost her/his  chill and flipped all the tables in the world screaming "why".
Cause same.)

"Saeran."
I. Can't. Believe. I. Married. This. Man.
Almost instantly, I let go of him, and stood up,making him fall.

SAERAN'S POV
SHE FELL FOR IT (even though I was the one who fell down)  SAEYOUNG WILL BE SO PROUD OF ME.

"pHFT BABE HAHAHAHA IM JOKING PLEASE!"
"I hate you."

She walked over me and went out of the bedroom leaving me laughing.

"nOOOOOO BABY COME BACK PLEASE"
"Yep, you're Saeyoung's twin alright.  "

I followed her trying to hold my laugh back.
I caught her by the waist and spun her around so she could face me.

"Saeran!! Hmph!"
Aw look at her pouty face. Cuteness overload~

"I'm sorry,okay ? But the look on your face thoug-"
"Shut up."

Oh snap. Uh, maybe I went abit too far?
I hugged her tightly  hoping it would make her less mad. Cause I don't want to see her angry.
She'll kill me.

"Babe~ pleaaeee forgive me? Pleeeeaaase~?"

I tickled her and she went bursting with laughter. God I love her.
"OKAY! Okay! Hahahaha please! Stop! pHFT-"

And at this time I was carrying her bridal style, and so, I laid her on our bed and flopped right next to her. 

Y/N'S POV 
No matter how much of an idiot he seems to me, I love him. So much. I stared at my idiot and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I love you, you goof."
"Haha I love you too,honey."
That sweet smile of his, gets me every time. I'm glad he's mine and mine only. Suddenly I felt his lips on mine, so I kissed back. 
"*Unknown mode* Mmmm...you wanna go babe?"
He said with a wink that made me die inside. 
"Mhmm.."
The both of us continued our little make-out until he parted again.
...
"I still want that Ice Cream though."

I sighed, giggling at his silly obsession with ice cream.
"Yeah sure, we'll get it for you right after this~"

I pulled him by his shirt and showered him with kisses, making him into a blushing mess.

"H-hey Y/N!!! Ah-"

Oh, and you know what happens after that
*insert Lenny face cause my phone doesn't have that rip*
___________Iranoutofideasafterthatwellp______
AND DONE! Thank you all so much for 10k reads! Im planning to write a Saeyoung x Reader for ya'll too.  I love you pervets!
-Angelina✨