Chapter 1

Hey guys! This is chapter 1 ! ;) because I don't know what to put the tittle as so I just made it simple! :)
✂️ cut me open for some great stories! :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Opened!! :) now continue reading!! :) happy reading!! :) chingus? :)

(You and luhan were best friends in the orphanage.)
You were sitting at the rooftop crying... Until you felt a warm touch on your shoulder... U turned around, scaring that some one who touched you... He said" hello! I am luhan!*flashes you a super bright smile* may I ask why are you crying?" You were so sad that you cried even more... Luhan sat beside you and patted your shoulder... After crying for quite a while... You finally spoke up" I just missed my mother... I just missed how she cooks for me... How she ties my hair in the morning... I just miss her so much..." Luhan looked at you and smiled. " it's ok! I know how you feel... I am feeling the same way too... But I just don't let it out..." Luhan hugged you and you hugged him back...

After that day, you told him your name,jiyeon( I am just using my name, hope you don't mind!). You guys always hang out together... During lunch time or whatever time it is... It seems like you guys are glued together. You guys went to the swing to play, luhan is the one who always push you... And you are there on the swing enjoying it so much! Without fail, luhan never stop making you smile... You were quite naughty in school... You never study hard but you always finish doing the home work before class starts the next day...( true story... I am like that! :) ) by copying home work and when the teacher ask why is your home work the same as the other student, you said you guys studied together... Even though you look really pure and innocent... And look easily bullied... You never were... Those who knows you, will know your personality...

There was once some bullies came up to you and start snatching your books and throwing then on the floor and started stepping on them... The head of the gang started calling you names... Luhan saw what was happening and he ran up to you... Before he even reach you, you shouted back" you are the idiots walking around the school bullying people! Who do you think you are?!?! My father?!?! You have no rights to shout at people and have any physical contact with them... Don't think that I look small sized, and then you can bully me. NO! You are wrong! I am not the kind which are bullied easily! I demand you to pay for all the books that were dirtied by you! I don't want to touch my precious books being infested with your filthy germs! So pay for it!" All their mouth was wide opened including luhan's, standing behind a wall and watching you... One of the bully quickly say" I...i...I will not... pa...pay... f...fo...for" before he finishes his sentence, you cut him off, " why are you talking so slow?!!? Are u dumb witted or something?!?! Seriously?!?! Don't waste my time and quickly say what you have to say assholes"

They were going to walk away until the leader tripped over your shoes... You snatched his wallet and took out the money for the books... and you glared at him and threw his wallet on his face... He was so scared that he took his wallet and ran away... You just smirked... And started counting the money you took from the bully until you heard some foot steps behind you... You immediately turned around and saw the bubbly luhan! He smiled and gave you a big hug. You smiled too. After you finished counting the money and it was more than enough for the books, so you decided to buy the books. and after that you treated luhan to mc'donalds.( if you guys know this restaurant) You guys ate happily and went back to the orphanage.

The news spread really quick now that the whole school know that you are not easily bullied. After that day no more bullies dared to go near you... You were really happy! Luhan once teased you " now I have some one to protect me for free!" His meaning was that you were really aggressive... so no bullies dared to bully any friends you have. Years passed... And you and luhan were already 16... Ready to be dismissed from the orphanage officially...

*FAST FORWARDED*
"Yay! We are finally out of the orphanage I feel so free!!!" You said smiling and stretching out your arms... Luhan gave you a back hug and you didn't mind it at all because it was very common between the two of you. The two of you already have a job... but today was a 3 day holiday for the both of you since you guys work in the same place. You decided to go find a house to live in... *FAST FORWARDED* You guys rent a small house with the money you guys have. You guys started unpacking your luggages. You realized you didn't have mattresses or blankets. So, you went to buy some... With luhan accompanying you... You bought a thin mattress, blanket and pillow... It was all light purple and white. His was all white. You went back home in a taxi to have less trouble carrying all the stuffs. ( If you guys are really clueless then let me tell the description of the house. The house is just like an empty room with a kitchen and a toilet. Try imagining it.. (: ) When you guys reach home, you set up your bed and laid on it. luhan did the same. you just closed your eyes while facing luhan's direction... You felt a really warm thing behind you. you opened your eyes and turned around... Surprised to see luhan hugging you while closing his eyes... you didn't mind at all because you 2 were really close. Then you slept beside him the whole night while he was hugging you.( sweetness overload alert..)

The next day you woke up still seeing him hugging you... You happily hugged him back... He giggled softly but you still heard it... "hey! you're not asleep why didn't you wake up? do you want to be stuck in this position forever?" You asked playfully. He opened his eyes and closes them again... then he said" I didn't want to wake  you up so I just stayed like this until you wake up... " he pouted. You smiled and sat up and prying his arms from your waist. you went to brush your teeth and have your normal routine. He did the same too. You guys went to shop for some ingredients and went home to cook. You cooked while he set up the floor with some newspaper. after you are done. You put the food on the newspaper. You guys ate bibimbap happily but silently... After that he washed the plates while you use your phone. You was laughing like some idiot because you were watching gag concert( if you guys know what it is) after washing all the dishes, he walked up to you and gave you a kiss on your cheek. you were surprised so you paused your video and asked him" what did you just do to me?" He just simply smiled and hugged you... You didn't question him further....and you continued watching gag concert... While he study...

So yea... hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter! :) I will update it real soon! :) tomorrow night? Because I am writing this chapter in the middle of the night like at 3:41 am *yawns* see ya guys! :) btw I am in singapore! :) stay tuned for my next chapter! :) thank you for reading! :)