Changes to Fanged Origins

So when I came back to Wattpad, this last time, I went back and revised some of the already published chapters, since I wanted to make the time line more canonical. Here's a list of everything I changed so you can be caught up without having to reread them, unless you want to.

1) The title from Fang's Tale to Fanged Origins

2) Fang(human) works at Fredbear's instead of Freddy's

3) Scott and Vincent aren't guards, as the company didn't need them until after the missing children incident

4) Vincent mentions he is one of the performers, and usually use Spring-Bonnie. Fang then recalls this.

5) The time between Fang's death and Mari's arrival is now years instead of weeks

6) This one is kind of a spoiler for things to come (as of right now when I publish this) but Arianna was only 2 years younger than Fang at the time of his death. This will be important later on.

So yeah, that's about all I changed, so far. Like I said in my previous update(if you didn't read it) I'm having the animatronics be realistic in appearance. But like I said, your OC's will stay the same, so don't worry. Speaking of which, the contest is more or less over, but I'll wait for any stragglers, so hurry.

Now for some fun. Let's have a little game: if you've read through the Talk in the dark and Shadow Play chapters, here a test:

1) Who do YOU think the Shadow is?

Comment your answers and we'll see who's right...........if you're actually reading this. I don't know if I should continue this little update place, I worry that no one will actually read it........oh well, that's what the test is for I guess.........