True Love Story

It was a long day at work and I was tired so I took the train to my apartment. I sat there waiting all awkward. Mhmm like always, I'm always awkward. I start arguing with myself and something bumps into me, making me drop my purse. I swear under my breath and bend down too retrieve my belongings, swearing under my breath the whole time. A tan hand reaches for my lip gloss, "I'm truly sorry miss." The owner of the hand says as I sit up glaring and see a handsome black haired, blue eyed, sexy beast. "Its fine I'm just very tired," I remark with a hint of shyness. His eyes lit up at that and he smile a dazzling smile then stool his hand out, "I'm David, who might you be?" I stand there shocked, "oh ummm I'm Piper." I took his hand. He kissed it, I must have blushed fifty shades of red. He looked up and smirked. I looked the other way and saw my train. "Oh well I have to go," I said taking my hand away from this grasp. He bellows a loud laugh and I blush of embarrassment. I shuffle on to the train and sat down.

Two Weeks Later

After work I had to ride the train again because my car had a flat. I sit down in my normal spot and wait. I must have dozed off because I was woken by someone bumping into me. Angry I look at the person too tell them what's what but I froze because I met a pair of blue eyes. "Oh we need to stop meeting like this," David said. I look at him and a feeling crossed in his unnatural eye color. Something must have triggered in me because I started leaning forward. And when our lips met it was like fireworks. It felt right, I smiled as we pulled away. We reached for each others hands. And we blush. Its been two years since and I've never been more happier.
"And that's how me and your father met," I sat on my little girls bed. "Awe mom that is always cute, you and dad are a true love story." I chuckle and kiss her head. I get up and shut the door behind me. "You are so perfect," Daniel said behind me. I smile. "Yeah you are to." I turn and hug him.