Chapter 1-The Strangers in Black

One night in Anvil, a port town in the province of Cyridiil, the citizens are all celebrating the festival of the moons. The festival of the moons isn't about worshiping the moons but to worship the divines and how they've blessed the citizens of Anvil with good fortune.

   A carriage carrying different goods is riding up to the main gates. Willyn Mammarra Khajiit dressed in fine robes, hops off the carriage and walks to the Anvil guard. "Ahh, Willyn back from another trip to Skyrim I bet! How well did the goods sell this time?" The guard says in a low voice.
    "I did but I wasn't able to get passed The Rift sadly, and none of the folks in Riften wanted to buy any of the wares so I'm left coming home with little gold from what I was able to sell," Willyn explains, his voice surprisingly not sounding like the average Khajiit and more like an Imperial. 

    "Well at least you'll get to celebrate the festival with your wife." The guard says as he takes off his helmet to reveal a redguard man.
      "Speaking of which, Jonan, how has my wife been, how far along is she?" Wyllin asks.
       The redguard man smiles and replies, "Ahh, yes we actually brought in a doctor from the imperial city to check up on her, and out of our surprise she gave birth the very same day"!

        Willyn excitedly runs back to his carriage and rides into the gates of anvil yelling as he passes, "Thank you for looking after her Jonan, I am forever in debt to you"!

        Jonan laughs, "I'll be sure to remember that Willyn!!"

      Willyn rides down the crowded streets of people celebrating the festival, the streets filled with decorations and bands of musicians, until he gets to a rather large home the ground floor being the Willyn Mammarra's shipping company he owned with some of his sailing buddies and the top floor was where his family resided. He rushes into the home running upstairs to see his wife holding a small bundle of blankets. Nestled in the tiny bundle was a baby.

     "Oh, Willyn! You're home early" she says surprised by her husband's early arrival home.

    "Yes darling business wasn't so great in The Rift so I decided to come home early" Willyn explains.

    She smiles and asks, "Well since you're home so early why don't you help me come up with a name for the little one?"

    He thinks long and hard for an idea until finally he says "Why not Afshi?"

    She looks up interested of how he came up with the name, "Afshi....it's a lovely name but what made you come up with it?"

    It was the name of a friend from Skyrim, he died long ago while helping a group in Whiterun called the companions, he was a very brave and helpful friend always lending a helping hand to those who needed it most".  On that night it was settled that the baby would be named Afshi Mammarra.

    A few weeks after the carnival had passed and travelers who had come to celebrate the festival had left back to their homes, we see again Willyn, Jonan, and a few dockworkers walking towards his carriage.

    Willyn turns around and exclaims to everyone "Alright I'll need about two workers to come with me to Kvatch and grab some very important items that must be shipped by the morning!"

    The dockworkers groan and one yells back "Dammit Mr.Mammarra what is so important that it couldn't wait until morning!"

    "We aren't very sure. We just got an order and a huge payment, they explained that it was very important and needed to be delivered as soon as possible." Willyn explains

    Two dockworkers begin to climb up on board as Willyn looks to Jonan with a worried look, "I don't know what they want shipped but the men that came to my office looked quite sketchy, dressed in a black cloak with some kind of armor under it"

    Jonan laughs at Willyn's worries and replies "Oh come now Willyn you and your workers have worked with tons of sketchy customers and the worst that has ever happened was you getting searched by guards after loading up" Jonan waves as he turns to walk back to his post.

    After an hour of riding along the roads three hooded figures kneel behind some brush watching the carriage move along. One wood elf and two nords nod at each other and count down from three. The wood elf lights a match while the nords draw their bows covered in flammable material they shoot the fire lit arrows at the carriage. It only takes seconds before the entire carriage is on fire and out of the confusion the dockworkers hop out of the carriage. The nords draw their arrows once more and shoot down the dockworkers dead. Instead of waiting for Willyn to get out of the carriage  they storm off towards it, swords drawn, the wood elf only taking out a small dagger. "COME ON GET OUT HERE! I KNOW YOU AREN'T DEAD!" The wood elf shouts looking around the carriage". One of the nords stand in front of a weak Willyn as he lays there out of breathe from the smoke. "Well well well...look what we have here, a stupid cat thinking he could run to Cyrodiil and get away from us." He begins to yell louder, "WELL! WHAT HAPPENED TO KILLING US IF WE EVER HUNTED FOR YOU...by the gods you're disappointing, and here we thought we would be entertained, that a great fight would ensue and that you would be ready for anything. What do we find instead..." He pauses as if waiting for an answer, "we find a pathetic cat who decided wed a lovely Khajiit whom he thought would never witness or find out what he did for a living before he ran, again I say, gods your pathetic. I'm done blabbering lets just finish this, you two beat him up a bit." The two nords beat Willyn senselessly to the point where even if they chose to let him go he would probably die of bloodloss.

    With the last bit of life in his breathe Willyn whispers "I'm....sorry....Saratha". The Wood Elf not hearing what he whispered shoves his dagger through Willyn's throat.

    One of the nords looks to the wood elf and asks "hehe...you did say he had a wife and child right? Why don't we pay them a little visit?"