3: You're Too Hot To Be Captain Hook

A/N
PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL THE LATEST EPISODE OF OUAT!! I HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE CHANCE TO WATCH IT BECAUSE I'M MOVING AND I HAVE TOO PACK. THIS WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER SEASON FIVE. NO LATER. I'm done now. 😂

ELIZABETH'S POV

"Why?" Dad asked.

"My friends need my help. And I'm going with or without you two knuckle heads."

"Okay."

"We're in." Sam said.

"That was easy. What are you two planning?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing. I just want to meet your friends." Dad said.

"Fine. Let's leave now." I went to my room and packed everything up.

"You okay?"

"Jesus! Dad! Don't do that!" I turned and he was leaning on the door frame. "I'm fine. Just worried."

"That you might be too late?"

"Yes. My friend has a little boy. I'm afraid he may be next." I went back to packing.

"What's the case?"

"Probably a wendigo. May be a demon. Let's pray wendigo."

"Yeah. Why the boy?"

"He's, uh, very unlucky."

"Ah, I see."

"Yeah and his dad is dead. Died saving his own father. I'll explain everything when we stop to eat. Brace yourself. It will be confusing."

"I'm already confused." I zipped up my bag and flung it on my shoulder. I got my hunting bag as well. "I'll check us out. You get ready to lead the way because I have no idea where we're going." I laughed.

"That's because Storybrooke technically shouldn't be there and isn't according to everyone. It's protected by magic. I can get us in though."

"What?"

"Just go check us out." I threw my key at his face. He gave me a bitch face. He walked away. I opened my trunk and plopped my bags in it. I went back in the room to make sure I didn't leave anything. I saw two beers on the table as well as my dark brown box that held the most powerful weapon ever created. Hephestus and God forged it together. "Knew I forgot something." I grabbed them and opened my door. I sat the beers in the cupholders, set the box in the front bench seat of baby and started her. Dad came out to his car and mimicked my actions with his. I started driving. We got hungry for lunch. I pulled into a diner. I got out of my cart and got us a booth. The boys came in a little later.

"Want to explain about that town?"

"Yes. No. But I will. Okay. Here we go. My friend's name is Emma Swan. She was an orphan all her life and didn't know anything about her past. I met her a while back on a hunt. She was a bail bonds person then. She found out about what we hunt, but decided to ignore it. I gave her my number. She called me years later saying that her son, Henry, she gave up for adoption had found her and she went with him to Storybrooke. Emma had just broken the Dark Curse and gave everyone their memories back. I came just in time for Rumpelstiltskin to bring magic to Storybrooke. Emma was gone when I got there. I helped the town with a few fangs. Emma got back and we caught up. She calls me every now and then to give me news. Henry's father, Neal, had died trying to save his father, Rumpelstiltskin. Emma's parents are Snow White and Prince Charming- or Mary Margret Blanchard and David Nolan. Belle is under a sleeping curse, Dr. Hyde bought Storybrooke by giving Rumpelstiltskin his only human weakness, Belle. Belle is pregnant with Rumple's baby. Hades and Zelena, the Wicked Witch Of The West, fell in love, as did Regina, the Evil Queen, and Robin, Robin Hood. Hades killed Robin so Zelena was forced to kill him. Zelena is Regina's sister and she used to be evil or- as she prefers- wicked. She disguised herself as Maid Marion and got busy with Robin. Their child's name is now Robin in honor of her father. Captain Hook sacrificed himself to save Storybrooke but it was put to waste due to Rumple. He's the Dark One now, again! Anyways, Emma went to the underworld and tried to bring Hook back. They're in love. They failed but Zeus brought him back. [A/N: before you guys freak there are two Olympuses and underworlds, etc] Unfortunately Robin is a lost cause and they can't bring him back. I have a theory of where he is though." I explained everything else that happened as well.