SURPRISE!

"Goodnight Mum!" Marinette shouted to her parents. As she shut the door and walked into her room she saw something move. Marinette walked closer to the object that suddenly moved away sh she followed.

"Stay were you are, don't move." Chat Noir put on a low and manly voice.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Marinette asked as she realized she left her window open.

"I thought you were locking your windows now?" Chat said as he moved slowly closer.

"Who....? CHAT!!!!???" 

"You didn't think you could get away that easily did you my Princess?" Chat said as he emerged from the shadows and wrapped his arms around Marinette. Marinette started to cry and hugged Chat back so hard that he had to pull away.

"Wow Princess! Have you been working meowt?" 

"Oh shut up silly Kitty." Marinette said as she pulled Chat down to kiss him, Chat Noir was stunned but then relaxed and kissed her back. It felt nice to be back with his Princess. Her cold lips pressed against his and he had shivers down his spine.

"I love you Chat." Marinette said as she rested her head on Chat's shoulder.

"I love you too Princess, the thing is, well you see....i actually loved you from the start." Chat whispered to Marinette embarrassed.

"I was being a cowered and i didn't have the guts to tell you how i felt, then you left and i missed my chance. You know, you can't just write to someone 'I love you' and then leave."

"I'm so sorry i didn't tell you earlier. I should have told you. I should have told you." Marinette was so disappointed in herself that she started to cry.

"Wow! Why are you crying Princess? Its OK now, we are together and nothing can split us apart, you know that right?"

"Yes Chat, (sniff) i do. Thank you." Marinette and Chat spent a couple of minutes hugging each other and telling each other whats happened.

"Um, Princess? I have to tell you something." Chat said to Marinette who was now in his lap.

"Anything my love. What is it?"

Marinette looked up to Chat with curious eyes and a friendly smile.