~Perfect~

Y/N's Pov:

My life's perfect, What's this so called "perfect"! My life is far from perfect. Yes, I'm doing what I love, Music means the world too me and I've got the most amazing fans but my life is far from perfect! If my life was perfect why would my mother be dead and why would my dad beat me. If my life's perfect why would the best thing that's ever happened to me leave me. But I cant complain, It's my fault she left me. It's my fault I lost the love of my life, Everything's my fault my dad likes to complain. It's my fault mother's dead, It's my fault he never wanted me its all my fault. And I couldn't change that. I was bought out of my state of thoughts by a knock on my bedroom door. I still live with my dad because there's no point in me moving. I'm always away anyway being a popstar. He opens the door and I hope that he wont hurt me.

"Morning," I say.

"Morning," He mumurs. I sigh and watch him pick up the picture of my mother and I. He picks it up and slams it on the floor. My eyes widen and I jump of the bed. My eyes start to water as I look at the frame shattered on the maroon carpet.

"W-Why?" I quiver as I continue staring at the glass. Then all of a sudden I felt myself being pushed up against the wall.

A/N: Before carrying on I should advise you that abuse will be upcoming! Oh and bad language.

"Why not," He says coldly and smirks. He slaps me hard around the face. I whimper quietly and the tears shed down my red cheeks. I'm pretty sure that would leave a mark.

"M-Mum, S-She's gone and you-you broke it, W-why," I say unable to barely talk.

"Because, You never deserved someone like your mother! Your the reason she's gone you irrelevant bitch!" He shouts and punches me in the stomach. I cry out in pain and kneel down on the floor.

"Get up, You weak piece of shit!" He shouts angrily. I couldn't, I just couldn't! he kicked my side roughly and I screamed and the tears were falling vigorously. He left the room and I just cried into my hands. Yeah, "Perfect"

~Elaine xxx