Proloque part 2

Proloque part 2

Standard POV/Allen's POV Before the end of Holy War, when they are searching Allen.

Suddenly, when I was on escape, I got message that Vatican is erasing 'The 14th' -part from my list. It means that anybody wouldn't be going to attack me being Noah... Also they annouced that I can go back to Order without fear being executed. As a normal Exorcist. I taked that lightly, knowing that it wouldn't be suprise at the end of this 'Holy War', that they would be re-creating that part again... But I'm needed in the war, so I have to go.

Later/ End of Holy War/

No!

Millennium Earl... Mana... Is gone now.... And I'm new Earl with Nea, Mana's brother.
Kanda died as he got Tyki, his curse on his chest making hom die as Tyki was dead.
Lenalee was killed as she had lost too much blood after Road's defeat.
Lavi left the battlefield as War was over, changing to emotioneless person.

And as things got worse to me, the Central declared me to be executed by being Millenium Earl and Noah...

As I heard that with my special hearing, I went to Ark, destroying all the gates I had made this far.
I took Kanda's dead body with me and burried him with Alma Karma in Matter.

He had asked for that before he closed his eyes, calling me by my real name.

As I left Matter, I settled down in the Ark and went to sleep. Nea was going to be on guard as I slept who knows how long...

=========+++++++========

///Time skip///
#Allen's POV#

'How long I had been sleeping now?...'

*You're awake now?* I head laugh like bells.

'Who?'

*I'm sure you know me. I have been on your side all these years in Holy War fighting with you~~* I hear again a sound like bells.

'No way!! You are the Innocence in my left hand!?'

*Yes~ I'm your Innocence, Crowned Clown.*

'But how I can speak with you?'

*Allen. You have been sleeping and you are now in complete sunch with your body. Yes you have felt sorrow, but somehow it made the bond even stronger. You can as now speak with me like you speak with Nea.~*

'But how?'

*Allen. I haven't told you this, but I'm actually the Heart.*

'But how that is possible to nobody to sense you?'

*I'm not sure, but it's true that I'm Heart.*

'But what about Noah gene. And the Noah's killing intent? How you will manage that? I'm Earl now, am I?'

*Don't worry. As you being Earl, and all the previous Noahs dead, you could probably try to manipulate the gene, and in better way, kill the killing intent instead... But you should ask Nea about it.*

'Nea. Speaking of him, I should wake up now...'

*I recomment you that. Go now.*

I feel little push on mu back as Crowned Clown pushed me forward to reality.

=========+++++++=========

At Ark// Nea and Allen as he wakes up//

"Unh....." Allen moans from the coach(*sofa?*) he was sleeping.