Info before the story

So this is like my 100th story draft I have made up. But this will be going published too.

It's really making hard to decide the publishing part, when you are not even sure is it going to be read anyways...

These D.Gray-man plot bunnies are hitting me hard lately and I have made good bunch of crossovers of the amazing series. Also one AU fic came today during my P.E. class in hot sunny day, playing football/soccer(?)

So these DGM crossovers are mainly from the series that has already have some crossovers mainly in Fanfiction... I can't write anything there...

And to inform you readers!

This book proloque is mostly same with Money Mafia and Clown -book, but has TOTALLY different storyline after proloque parts!!!

So keep that in mind and don't make notices of it anymore. You WILL notice some changes from the proloques but they are minor changes so don't worry for them~~

So to the disclaimers and notes to go~

Warnings:

-My horrible sense of humor

-OOC-ness...

-Language of some Arcobalenos and Mafia men...

-Allen being Noah and Nea with him...

-My grammar horrors (yes horrors, not errors...)

-My horrible sense of time....

-Slow updates....

-Character deaths...(Sorry Kanda, Lavi and others....)

Disclaimer:

I do NOT repeat I DO NOT OWN D.Gray-man. It belongs to Katsura Hoshino -sensei.

And I do NOT OWN Katekyo Hitman REBORN! or KHR. It belongs to Akira Amano -sensei.

Next chapter is PROLOQUE!!!

Chao, chao~

NatsuHaru_14th