Chapter 5

SCP-3005 POV:
  I soon began to wonder around the new cell trying to make the silence less awkward with SCP-049, but he went to one of the corners in the room and sat there with his head down. I decided to shapeshift into a black furred wolf, with my white face because of the mask, that was about 0.85 meters (2.8ft.) tall and every once in a while I'd start to slowly walk towards SCP-049 but then he would look up and I would proceed to quickly turn in a different direction to make it look like I wasn't walking towards. On the 12th time that I started to walked towards SCP-049 he didn't look up, I stopped in front of him waiting for him to do something but nothing happened until I crouched down and put my mussel close to his right hand and I was surprised when he moved his hand to pet my head which I didn't really mind at all. I noticed that SCP-049 was now looking at me as he slowly pet my head. "Why is it that you are so skittish?" He asked, I sighed "I have a trust issues." and SCP-049 nodded to show that he understood. I stood up and started to walk away from him but felt his hand lightly brush over the fur of my back and off my tail as I was going away from him to the window that the doctors stood on the other side of.

None POV:
   SCP-3005 shapeshifted into its winged human form in front of the doctors and seemed to glare at them now as if waiting for them to do something but it soon walked of before flying up to the ceiling and perching on a pipe, SCP-049 was observing what she was doing.
Moments later the test ended when there was no more interactions between SCP-049 and SCP-3005, but Dr.Carter had written down he believe that the two might have some sort of friend relationship after this test and that 'It would be interesting to run this test again once SCP-3005-1 has been removed from SCP-3005 or when it's mood has improved.'
SCP-3005 didn't come down from the ceiling when the MTF entered the cell but just sat there and watched them as they went for SCP-049 girst but she didn't notice when the only female MTF was aiming at her with a rifle that was loaded with bullets, one doctor took notice and quickly spoke over the intercom "MTF-A██████ , put your rifle down!" but the MTF didn't listen and fired their weapon.

SCP-3005:
  I heard the doctor say something over the intercom then someone's gun fired before I could process what they had said and felt pain through my head along with the feeling of warm liquid going down the front and back of my head, I realized that I had just been shot just before going into temporary moment of unconsciousness because of the severity of the wound and fell from where I was perched onto the cold concrete floor of the cell. I woke seconds later with the bullet hole still through my head along with it still blood dripping but I found that my mask was no longer on and that the mask had cracks on it now. I look over to see the other MTFs trying to take down the one who shot me then I noticed the one who fired didn't look normal, her skin was to pail and she had to wide of a grin on her face to be sane in any sort of way. Dr.Conway came rushing in for me but she stopped all of a sudden, I look to my right to see SCP-049 who was looking at Dr.Conway but I just decided to stand up and walk over to her and I made sure to grab my mask in the process but SCP-049 followed behind me. I was lead back to my cell by the female doctor and luckily I didn't get my mask away along with SCP-049 getting to come to for, what I assumed, extra testing to see how we interact with one another while I'm hurt.

Time skip to a of a couple of days later....

"How is it that you are still alive? And why has that bullet hole through your head still not healed?" SCP-049 asked, "Hm? Oh, well I'm alive still because I'm immortal so I cant die but it does still hurt when I get wounded. To answer your second question, I'm not all to sure other than a possible enemy of mine being in the facility that gave that MTF a rifle loaded with special bullets that cause for my injuries to stay longer."  answered looking down at my mask. I tossed my mask to the side and sighed " It's so boring just sitting here." I then laid on my back with my wings completely spread out, SCP-049 came over and just looked down at me "What?" I asked, " Nothing." He said then looking away.

(Sorry for taking so long on this chapter readers. I got a question for y'all, should I make SCP-3005 and SCP-049 have a romantic relationship or a friend relationship? Leave a comment on what you want me to do.)