2

We looked each other in the eye when he noticed me.

"Seugkwan when did you become a girl? This is really impressive work of make-up who did it?" the boy asked.

I only shook my head. Maybe this was Vernon.

"Why'd you shake you're head? Are you a girl now? How did PD-nim allow this?" The boy asked.

"I'm going to bed now." I heard my brother's voice.

"Well good night Seugkwan." the strange boy said.

"Good night." Seugkwan said.

I turned around and walked to the hall where the rooms were located.

"I'm sorry about how awkward that was." Seugkwan apologised in a whispered.

"Its fine." I whispered back, "who was that anyway?" I asked.

"Vernon." Seugkwan smiled and pulled me into a room.

"Get comfortable and lay down." Seugkwan smiled.

Me sharing a room with 5 boys tonight won't be fun.

"Can I cuddle with someone?" I asked.

"Me." Joshua shot up and pulled me down.

"Let me get pyjamas." I pushed Joshua away.

"Fine." Joshua sighed.

My luggage was already brought to the room, so I went through them and found an old shirt that used to belong to Jaehyun, and joggers. I pulled Seugkwan out of the room just in case of an more awkward situations with Vernon. Seugkwan showed me the bathroom and I changed into the clothes and exited pulling Seugkwan back into the room without running into Vernon. We entered the room again and I was pulled into Joshua's arms. I breathed in his sent and started to get tired yet it felt like 7 in the morning. I fell asleep without an hesitation.

---

I was woken up by a strong shaking.

"What?" I groaned.

"Get up please it's noon." I heard a deep voice.

"No." I sighed.

"Stop speaking English." I heard another voice.

"Just wake up please." the deeper voice said.

"Give me 5 minutes." I sighed and rolled over.

"No, your brother won't shut up and we need someone to shut him up." the other non deep voice said.

I turned so I was laying on my back. I opened my eyes slowly to see eyes only inches away, Wonwoo, near stomach sat The8.

"You're awake. We just got finished with practice." Wonwoo said.

I nodded and stretched with a yawn as I sat up.

"Come on." Wonwoo opened his arms.

I leaned into his arms. Wonwoo closed his arms around me and picked me up, my feet still touching the ground. Wonwoo walked me out of the room and sat me on the couch I still had blankets around me, I think they were Joshua's.

"You stole my blanket." Wrong that's my brother.

I shook my head and laid down again my head landing on someone's lap, I stretched my feet out and laid them on S.coups. I looked up at who my head decided to land on. My eyes meet the one person I didn't want to see, Vernon. I shot up sitting straight up. My vision going black and white for a second.

"Who is that?" Vernon asked Seugkwan.

"My sister, she moved to LA when she was 15 for school, but she's back now and staying with us for a couple months." Seugkwan explained to Vernon.