5

It's been about a week now and Hansol and my brother still aren't getting along from the day Seugkwan left me home alone with Hansol.

"JUST LET ME SEE HER!" Hansol yelled.

"NO, YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT SEE MY SISTER!" Seugkwan yelled.

They were arguing outside of the door. I was still sleeping in the performance unit's room. The 4 of them and I sat on my bed listening to them argue. I started to cry in the midst of their arguing and woke up Jun and The8 accidentally The8 woke up Hoshi and Dino as Jun hugged and comforted me. They sat with me and comforted me while we listened to the yelling.

"Sh, it will be okay." Hoshi whispered rubbing my back.

A few tears fell from my eyes. The8 hugged me.

"LET ME SEE HER!" Hansol yelled.

"NO YOU DON'T NEED TO SEE HER! YOU ARE JUST GONNA HURT HER!" Seugkwan yelled.

"NO, I WILL NOT HURT HER! YOU ARE THE ONE HUTTING HER RIGHT NOW! KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN YOU TELL SOMEONE THEY ARE HURTING HER WHEN IT'S YOU!" Hansol yelled.

I couldn't keep holding most of my tears, I was trying to be strong, but I couldn't. I started into a full on bawling. My eyes were running out of water it seemed. Hoshi got frommy bed and walked over to the door, he pushed open the door with all his might, I couldn't see out side the room tho.

"STOP YELLING SHE CAN HEAR YOU AND ALL YOU ARE DOING IS HURTING HER BOTH OF YOU! JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!" Hoshi yelled at them.

"I HAVE MY GUITAR!" Woozi yelled holding his guitar.

"You wouldn't hit us." Seugkwan growled.

And that's when I heard the breaking of a guitar, and then a thud of something hitting the ground.

"I just did." Woozi growled back.

Jun shot up from sitting next to me adn raced outside of the room.

"WOOZI WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Jun yelled.

Something bad happened.

"S.COUPS!" Dino yelled getting up walking out of the room.

He stopped at the doorway.

"HYUNGS!" Dino yelled and took off down the hall way yelling into each room.

Everybody woke up or they just came out of their room.

"WOOZI!" I heard Joshua's voice.

"What? He questioned me and hurt his little sister's feelings." Woozi said.

"That does not give you enough reason to hit him with a guitar." Joshua said.

"HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE STOOD OUTSIDE THIS ROOM AND YELLED AT HANSOL BASICALLY MAKING HIS SISTER LISTEN!" Woozi yelled.

"Where is she? Where is Shan-Ray?" Joshua asked.

I couldn't see the group of boys but I'm pretty sure they all pointed to the room because after a minute Joshua walked in and took me in his arms.

"Minghao, please go help the boys." Joshua said.

The8 nodded and walked out of the room.

"Can I see her?" a whisper came from the door way.

"Do you want to see Hansol?" Joshua asked.

I nodded.

"Come here Hansol." Joshua said.

"Hello Ray." Hansol whispered as he sat on my bed not looking at me.

"Is my brother okay? I know he slightly deserved a smack but not with a guitar." I said.