3

"SHE CAN'T LEAVE! HER FATHER IN THE HOSPITAL AND HER PARENTS ARE GETTING DIVORCED!" I heard Joshua's voice he was yelling at someone in English, I wonder who knows how to speak English as well.

I sat up in my brother's bed after taking a nap I felt better about everything that was going on.

"SHE HAS TO LEAVE! I AM THINKING FOR HER! SHE'S THE ONLY GIRL AND THE SAME AGE AS DINO!" I heard a voice I've heard little from, Vernon.

"SHE'S MADE IT THIS FAR HERE!" Joshua yelled again.

"ONLY WHAT A DAY AND ALL SHE DID WAS SLEEP!" Vernon yelled, I noted who said what and who spoke out of the two, to remember their voices.

"SHE CAN'T LEAVE YET!" Joshua yelled.

"WHY NOT?!" Vernon yelled.

Everything grew quiet, so I got up and stood in the doorway waiting for something.

"She can't leave yet because I like her." Joshua whispered.

"THERE IS A 4 YEAR DIFFERENCE!" Vernon yelled.

"SO? AT LEAST IT'S NOT SOMETHING LIKE 8 YEARS!" Joshua yelled.

Vernon opened his mouth to say something but got cut off, "GUYS! Someone woke up and heard you two." Dino stood on the opposite side of the room a smirk plastered on his face as he looked at the boys then to me.

Joshua's head snapped in my direction, and vernon only moved his head slowly to look at me.

"SHAN-RAY! Hi." Joshua gave a nervous smile.

"Where's my brother? I might as well leave, thank you for the idea Vernon." I smiled.

"He's still at the hospital with your appa." Vernon said.

I nodded and turned around, I started back to the vocal units room. I got to the door but before I entered I looked back at the boys. Joshua didn't look at me, he was looking at Vernon, he slapped the back of Vernon's head, hard, but Vernon didn't seem effected he only looked at me with these eyes. He looked pained and sorry. Him and I made eye contact, I gave a small pained smile before walking into the room.

---

I repacked all my stuff and called Jaehyun. I asked about staying with him, but he said he had started to train under SM, I asked about staying with his family and he of course said I had to ask them. So I hung up on him and called his eomma, she answered and asked "dear Shan-ray is something wrong?"

"Yes, I had to stay with my brother, because of family issues, but he is a Korean Idol, so I'm in a small dorm with 12 guys not including my brother, and would like to know if I can stay with you." I said before the door got pushed open so hard and fast I thought it was gonna fall off.

"NO, I'm sorry Shan-Ray, please stay." Vernon stood there.

"I'm sorry for saying you should leave, I wasn't thinking straight, maybe that hit from Joshua was hard enough to knock some sense into me. If I were to have to keep my little sister here I would, I wouldn't want her to leave until she can leave so please Shan-Ray please stay." Vernon basically begged.

"Shan-Ray? Hello?" Jaehyun's eomma said from the phone.

"I'm sorry ms.Yoon-oh, I will be staying." I said.

"You're okay with staying with all those boys?" she asked.

"Yes, I need friends here anyway, and leaving my brother right now wouldn't be very kind." I said.

"Okay, call me back if you change your mind." she said the line went dead.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and smiled at Vernon.