Day One: Angels

Becky is led through the underground tunnel. All along the wall were tables end to end with women and teenage girls sitting in nothing but their bras and panties as they count bundle upon bundle of money.

Becky's led into a room at the end of the hall. They shove Becky to her knees and shove her head into a big bucket of ice water. She struggles violently and they pull her back out.

"Tell us how we get to your plane," the man snarls.

"Never," Becky hisses. He shoves her head back into the bucket. They repeat the process multiple times before they move on. They brand her between her wings before throwing her in a cell. Becky curls in on herself, shivering violently.

She'd been captured by hydra because she was half angel half human which meant she could travel through different dimensions.

   She isn't sure how many days she's trapped there for before she's rescued.

  The walls rumble and a large crack opens up in what was the ceiling. Becky watches blearily from where she was curled up in the corner of her cell.

   Steve pulls the door from its hinges and strides over to her.

   He picks her up easily and carries her from the base.

   "She's not reacting," Steve says anxiously. Tony sighs and puts a rag over her forehead. Tony was a centaur and he was really good friends with Becky.

   "She's been through a lot," Bruce says quietly, he was a werewolf.

   Becky grabs Steve's hand and hangs onto it loosely. Steve pulls her into his lap and strokes her hair gently.

   "Hey baby," he whispers. "It's all gonna be okay. I promise."

   Becky recovers slowly and eventually they're able to wipe out all of hydra together.

   Becky curls up beside Steve, his wings wrapped around her. Becky puts her wing in Steve's face, giggling a little. Steve glares at her, spitting out feathers.

   "Love you," she giggles.

   "Love you too," Steve smiles.