Untitled Part 1

Five Nights in Anime

Prolog...

Anime toy Bonnie Pov

A normal day at Freddys anime convention, celebrating a birthday when I heard a shot. A man walked out from behind a corner that led to the security guards room. "All right, everybodys hands up and you won't end up like that guy" he pointed at the guards office. I saw the blood splatter on the wall in the office through the window. "HEY bunny, do me a favor and pack my bags" while pointing the pistol at me. I loaded the sack with all the money and handed it back to basterd. "Pleasure doing business with you." he said as he slowly walked backwards to the emergency exit, moving the gun left to right making sure no one moved. I began to help and calm the frightened guests. Then I heard a strange sound. "Psschicscch" and a voice called "CEASE HOSTILITIES" I began to walk toward the hallway, until I heard another gun shot, followed by "Schvrmmmmm" and a breffe scream and "KSCHHhhhhh" and the sound of the back door opening and slamming shut. I peeked around the corner and saw the robbers decapitated body lying against the wall. "Hey freddy, take a look at this" I yelled i walked over to the body and looked at the headless neck. I noticed that the blood was burnt and dry and that his gun was cut in 2 right by the trigger guard still smoking at the dimly glowing metal. Anime Toy Freddy and Mairusu came up behind me. "Holy shit" he said. "I have no idea." I replied. "And we can't check the cameras because that bastard killed the system" Freddy added, "great, the cops are going to love this one."

4 years later

Ch 1

My name is Nicholas Johnson, a senior in High school currently swamped with bills and homework. My dad works privately for the air force, working on new technology which I have contributed some ideas to. To the point that the air force has taken an interest in me to follow in my father's footsteps. But I need to take classes that most kids my age would rather drink bleach. My dad was a great mentor, he helped me make a flashlight that at the push of a button make plazma shoot threw a crystal to create a blade, and recently added a scanner to give me the schematics of anything it scans. and showed me the value of money by making me pay for my own car and insurance for it. So I need a job.

Nick P.O.V

I was hanging out with a few friends from school at Sonic all talking about where they work and the funny stories that happened there. Anthony works at Sonic so the food was on the house. Banks works for the local Grocery store, and Jacobe... Well he has a new job just about every other week. "Hey Nick. how's work? Oh wait you're still looking!" Anthony said with a jokingly look on his face. "Why do you need to keep bringing this up man?" I said back with a displeased face. "Because Nick you need to make some money, and do something, other than homework. I guess you built that fancy flashlight that's a hybrid of a light saber and a sonic screwdriver. But that's it" banks got up out of his seat and walked over to the Newspaper box, and came back with the free local paper and put it on the table. "Let's start looking" he said as he sat down. Jacobe opened it to the job section, and started to read the list out loud "Mechanic, busboy, Server... himm, night Guard". "Let me see" I said as I grabbed the paper out of Jacob's hands. "Help wanted! Local Anime convention Looking for security guard to work night shift (12:00 Am till 6:00 Am) to apply call (1-620-FAZBEAR)" "Hey that's pretty good. it gives me a place to do my school crap and not have a sister telling me to give up the computer desk, and I get paid."

Time skip to home

"Mom i'm home!" She poked her head out of the kitchen "how was school?" she asked. Ohh you know the normal stuff. Homework, Rocketry... may have found a job" she turned around "Really, where?" she asked. "You know that Anime Convention down the road from the gym I go to? That place... well I still got to call" she handed me the phone and gave me that Go do it look. I grabbed the phone and went up to my room and dialed the number. "Hello, Freddy's Anime Convention. Mairusu hear" answered a voice on the phone. "Ah hi, I saw the ad in the paper. Is that still open?" I nervously asked. "The night guard job, yes it's available." he said. "Can I stop by tomorrow around 1:00?" I asked. "Ya, definitely. See you there."

Time skip to 1:00 pm

"Bye mom i'm going to be late!" I gabed my flashlight and drove to the convention. I got out of my car in the parking lot and walked in the front door. I was greeted by a cute Blue bunny. She was about 6.4 (she made me feel short and am 6.1 and the ears didn't help) with C-cup breasts. "Hi am Anime toy Bonnie, but you can just call me Bonnie." she said with a smile. "Am Nick, am hear for the night guard interview." I replied. "Come with me" she said.

Toy Bonnie P.O.V.

"This guy is kinda cute" I thought to myself. As I led him down to the office, I noticed that as we walked, he seemed to glance at the exit door and the wall that once had scorch marks from the incident 4 years ago, almost if he knew what happened. I knocked on the door "Mairusu the new guards hear" I said. "Excellent send him in" Mairusu said. "See you later Nick" I said as a began to walk back "thanks Bonnie, see ya" Nick said as he walked into the office. "Wow that's the first guy who didn't give me a pickup line" I said to myself

Nick P.O.V.

I walked into the office. Mairusu stood up and extended his hand, "am Mairusu I spoke with you on the phone" he said as we shook hands "am Nick" I replied. "So why do you want this job?" he asked. (I hate these interview questions) "I want a night job so i can study and draw" I replied. "What do you draw?" he asked. "Guns, weapons and side drawings. Mostly military based stuff." I said. I pulled out my journal and showed him one of my gun designs, he shook his head with approval. "Well nick we need a full time night guard Monday thru Friday nights, with the shift lasting from 12:00 am to 6:00 am, you up for the task?" he smiled. "When do I start?" I asked with a grin on my face. We both stood up to shake hands, it was a deal. I saw his eyes look down at my waste. (this made me feel strange) "what's that on your belt?" he asked. "Oh that. it's my flashlight" I said as i reached down for it and handed it for him to see. "Heavy, I like the aesthetics to it. looks like a sonic screwdriver" he exclaimed. "My dad helped me make it" I said. He handed it back to me. I gave it one quick flip, and clipped it back on my belt. "Well any way, see you Monday" I said as I walked out of the office. I had gotten my first job!

***this story is identical to my Account on WWW.FanFiction.net***