chapter 6

CH6

"What? You can't be serious". "No really that's him!" I exclaimed. It was like watching old family tapes and give you chills when someone who has been dead looks into the camera. "Alright fast forward let's see what happened". Lines rapidly crossed the screen like an old VHS tape when it went static for a second and went back to normal. "Wow wow wow, go back. That was strange" I said. Jacob scrolled back and hit play this time sound played. It looked as if she were eavesdropping on someone in the study.

"Come on ed you built a mechanical marvel, you could make millions.". "On what, war and violence? I built Bonnie to take care of joey, not to fight in a war!". "He's all grown up and out of the house. You accomplished your goal, she did take care of him and now look how good of a job she did. He's following in your footsteps and becoming an engineer like you.". "Bonnie was made for children and that is what she loves. I can tell she isn't happy with joe gone. already decided to sell her to the family diner down the road.". "We could have gotten rich, ed. At least give me her schematics!". "No Will! We may have worked together on everything else but you had no part in this.". "But-". "No Affton! No! She will not be used for war. This is the last I want to hear about this". The door opened and a tall man with long slick black hair, wearing a purple shirt and tie stormed out of the study and the front door slammed as he left the house.

Jacob paused the feed. "Who was that?" Jacob questioned. "My guess is it's his partner. They were arguing over her blueprints and It sounded like this Affton wanted to make robotic soldiers." I said stroking my 5 O'clock shadow.

6:00 bells

"Wow, that was fast" I commented. Jacob got out of his chair and unplugged the damaged animatronic from my laptop. I continued to sit in deep thought. "Nick come on" Jacob motioned to the hallway. I stood up and packed up my computer. I was ready to leave the office when I saw the schematics and the drawing on my desk. "You're taking that?" he chuckled. "Well yeah, technically it's family property" I smiled innocently tilting my head as I folded them up and stashed them in my computer bag. I heard the front door open "Hello? Nick" someone yelled down the hall. "Mairusu, is that you?". I hollered back. He came around the corner and into the office. "I thought to drop by and see how you were doing. Who are yo-... is that the old Bonnie from the back room?".

"Ah ya, why," I asked. "She's dangerous, she killed someone 20 some odd years ago. And how did you get into that room? The only way that door would open is if it was opened from the inside" he explained. "Ya Bonnie told us the horror story. And we didn't touch the door, she just appeared in the main hall asking for help then she sparked out."

"So that aside, who are you?" he asked pointing to Jacob. "This is Jacob I called him to come over after old Bonnie broke down in the hall." I blankly lied. "Why did you call him?" he questioned. "Well Jacob is an electronics wiz when it comes to programming, and I'm a mechanical Grease Monkey and can fix just about anything. So are skill's combined should get her running properly again."

"If she attacks one of you... I can't say I can help" He warned. "We know we are perfectly capable of defending ourselves," I said patting my flashlight on my belt. He looked at it suspiciously as we walked out of the room and down the hall.

"You played that off well," Jacob said nudging me with his elbow. "But of course" I smiled mimicking the team fortress spy. We turned the corner to the front door, Bonnie and Freddy were waiting for us. "So how's the bucket of bolts doing?" Freddy jokingly asked. "Well she's pretty beaten up, but we got into her memory banks and the cool part is my dad is in it! Her first memory. There's a lot. so we'll be binge-watching that" I explained. "So you'll be back!" Freddy excitedly hugged Jacob. Bonnie and I looked at each other, "come hear you!" I said as I gave her a hug and a kiss.