Chapter 8

Ch 8

*Gasp* I fell to my knees and clenched my neck "I can Breath!" I panted, "I can move! I can Live" I grabbed the blue light making scorch marks on the floor. I stood up almost collapsing on the strange feeling of having legs again. "I'll make this up to you" I muttered to myself.

"Jacob! Where the hell are you?" a voice called from down the vent.

I debated whether or not I should answer.

"Dude seriously it's been 20 minutes your pizza is getting cold or is cold".

"I'm in here!" I yelled back

Nick's P.O.V.

"Why the fuck are you in the vents? I thought I told you not to go in there" I glared as he crawled towards me. I stood back to give him space to get up as he reached the exit. I noticed his blade was still drawn cutting small divots into the vents "I don't know I thought to explore the place" he said standing up and brushing his knees off, his blade still drawn.

"Did you find anything at least... except dust and dirt?" I smiled

"Nah nothing really" he tossed his flashlight up and missed it on the way down, I quickly grabbed it mid-flight. The blade nearly missing his leg.

"Are you on fucking acid!" I got the blade upright and continued my rant "One, you're an idiot! You know what this thing will do to you! Two, How did you miss that catch?" I retracted the blade and clipped it to the other side of my belt.

I walked over to the desk I watched from the screen. Foxy and chica had been talking with Banks at the table and Anthony was nowhere to be found. I pushed the button for the intercom "Banks, Anthony! break time's over back to work" I ordered.

I turned to Jacob still waiting for an elaborate comeback or excuse. Yet he just stood idle and strangely had not said a word.

Golden Freddy's P.O.V.

I stood there like a deer in headlights, not knowing what to do. should I apologize, should I run?

"Hey you alright?" he asked

I opened my mouth about to talk, then paused "ahh yeah I feel great" I smiled

"Are you sure you're not High? Seriously what did you find in there?" he joked.

What do I say, he doesn't seem to buy calm I'll be defiant "Do I look high to you?" I contested.

He smiled "No, But you're acting strange. And now's not the time. We have work to do." he looked at the old broken Bonnie on the table across the office.

"Now let's get back to work we don't have all night" he stood up from his chair and walked over to the table his hands behind him.

Nick's P.O.V.

"I am a Jedi Like my father before me," banks said igniting his blade in the dark hall.

"Banks cut it out" I smiled shaking my head at the cheesy gesture.

He stepped into the light and into the office withdrawing his blade and attaching it to his belt "what, you have to say that was cool tho" he said taking a seat on the office desk. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

Anthony walked down the hall into the office "sup guy's" he casually said

All eyes turned to him with me giving the first question "where the hell have you been?"

"Ahh well, your assistant gave me the tour... and ahh" he paused at me glaring at him. "What she came on to me!" he got defensive

I chuckled and nearly broke out in laughter. "Dude, I don't have an assistant! She's just like all the other girls. An animatronic!"