ch2

A note: I conveniently forgot to mention that it is the year 2020. Along with that Nicks flashlight is one of the new military advancements for special ops. Nick's dad being the one who invented it nick has one, that his dad and Nick made some modifications to. Adding a scanner to quickly analyze inanimate objects, and a electro magnetic pulser to temporarily disable electronics. But still a flashlight.

CH2

Time skip 1st night

My alarm blared at quarter till 12, I jumped out of bed put on my uniform grabbed my flashlight and pulled out of the drive way.

Time skip parking lot

I got out of my car and walked over to the front door I grabbed the door handle "locked" then i felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from Mairusu :"I forgot to give you a key. Go around back to the key lock box Code: 395248" once I finally got in I found the light switch and walked to my office and set up shop.

Toy Bonnie P.O.V.

"Hey bonnie your friends hear" Anime toy chica said. I smiled as I saw the lights flick on in his office. "You like him don't you" Anime toy Freddy said "you know we still need to get him" she added. "I know, can't I get to know him first?" I asked "Hughh FINE, one hour. Times ticking" she said.

Nick P.O.V.

I saw that Mairusu left me a message on the answering machine. I pressed play and listened while my computer booted up. Hey Nick Great to see you got in. your key should be sitting on the desk. Anyway, I'm recording this message to help you get settled in on your first night, I know it can get quite overwhelming there,(himm?) but you'll be fine! Things do tend to get a little "weird" at the night times, but there's nothing to worry about. The animatronics can get up to a bit of mischief at night, so be aware that the girls do tend to explore the place. They are put into some sort of "Night Mode", so they are limbered up for the shows in the day time... something like that.

But, anyway, the only real risk here, if any, is the fact that the girls here... uh, if they see you... will play a bit "rough". Now, that might sound good for some people *cough*, but with the heavy assets they have, you could imagine the discomfort... and death... uh, yeah. ( 0_0 What the Fuck)They don't tell you these things when you sign up, but hey! First day should be a breeze, I'll chat with you tomorrow.

Uh, remember! Check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, goodnight!"

I just sat there and tried to contemplate what I just heard

"Hi there sweetie" my eyes got big, I went to grab my flashlight when it hit the side of the desk and tumbled thru the air. I grabbed it mid flight upside down and pushed the activator. "Psschicscch" The blade nearly missing my leg. "Not a step closer" I commanded as I got the blade upright. "Wow, calm down i'm not here to hurt you." bonnie said. "So why did Mairusu warn me about you guys?!?" I said. "He has it all wrong, we just want to talk" she replied. I lowered my blade slightly. There were a few night guards who were pervs and well... they're dead." she said "WHAT!" I yelled. "Toy freddy thinks all the night guards are perverts" she said "Am not a fucking pervert" I said "I know that's why i'm still talking to you" she said. I released the activator "ok let's talk" I said. she walked into the office and pulled up the 2nd chair and sat down. "My name is Bonnie, my favorite color is blue, I Love pizza and Anime." she said. "I looked at her hand, and the way it moved. She was so realistic" I thought to myself. "Bonnie can I see your hand?" I asked. I stood up as she did and she out reached her arm. I examined her hand, every joint identical to a human's. I moved on to her wrist and elbow.

Toy Bonnies P.O.V.

"He was so cute, I've never seen someone who was so fascinated with the way we work" i thought. Nick let go of my arm and stepped back. "I just need to see one thing" he said. He grabbed that thing off his belt, and pointed at me. He pushed a button and the front opened like a claw. A green light came out of the aperture "Ahhhhh" I screamed. "Relax I just scanned you" he said with a smile on his face. He gave it a flip and pointed at his computer. The computer went to a black screen and started creating schematics. He went over to laptop and his jaw dropped...

Nick's P.O.V.

My jaw dropped. "Your a mechanical marvel! Practically a synthetic human, you can eat?!? And have... working... sexual organs??? Why in the hell would you need those? Regardless your amazing!" I exclaimed. "himm it doesn't say your creator" I said. An idea popped into my head. Robotic troops. "Well my hour with you is up toy freddy will be coming soon. Got to go" she said.

Toy bonnie's P.O.V.

I smiled as I walked down the hall and walked up to the stage. Toy chica and anime foxy were talking on stage. "Wheres Freddy!" I nervously asked. "Ohh she went to greet the lad" said foxy.

Nick's P.O.V.

"Yes that looks good" I said to myself. I was changing bonnie's schematics to better fit a war zone. "What looks good pervert" a voice said. I turned to my right to see Toy freddy in the office. she was at least 6.5 with D-cup breasts and rosy red cheeks. I let out a scream as she tackled me to the floor. She started to hold my face into her breasts. It felt nice at first until she tightened her grip. I felt myself fading.