chapter 3

Ch3

Toy bonnie's P.O.V.

I heard a scream come from the office, I ran over to the office to find Freddy on top of a struggling Nick. "GET OFF HIM! GET OFF HIM!" I yelled

Nick P.O.V.

I was going to die to an animatronic who's mechanics and functions I admire... my hand hit my flashlight, I grabbed it. I was light headed and with the energy, I could muster I pushed the activator.

She jumped off me "what the fuck is that?!" she screamed.

I got up slowly, there was a sharp pain in my left leg, "don't ever fucking touch me again" I exclaimed trying to catch my breath. I released the activator and gave my leg a look, a deep laceration marked my leg from the top of the kneecap and 4 inches up. it burned as if it were on fire. my vision closed in... huh, the ground is coming at me fast. "Thud"...

"Zapp!" I woke up on one of the tables surrounded by Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. Bonnie was holding the CR pads "we thought we lost you" she said smiling.

"I know you used the AED but why are my pants off?" I questioned.

"We gave you a thorough examination" chica giggled.

"Ey and made sure that the cannon below deck still worked." Foxy smiled "Packs a wallop" she added. (For once am at a loss for words I just got raped by 3 animatronics.) My face was red. bonnie laughed at my embarrassment and handed me my pants.

6:00 bells

I got up and off the table and put on my pants to see the hole on my left pant leg "Huh how did that heal?" I asked.

Chica looked at me razed her arms around her head "Magic" Chica joked. I gave her that unamused look I give people at school when they do or say something stupid.

On my way out I saw toy Freddy crying in the corner of the lobby. I approached her slowly "what the hell do you want?" she sobbed.

"Are you hurt?" I asked. She looked up "Why would you care?" she asked. "My job is to make sure no harm comes to you guys" I knelt down in front of her. She started crying again.

"It's just... I've never had someone who actually cared about us" she sobbed.

"Come hear," I said with open arms. She stood up as I did and gave me a bear hug. "Thank you" she whimpered.

"I'll be back at midnight" she let me down "ok see you tonight" she wiped away her tears as I walked out the door and to my car.

Time skip home

I walked in at 6:15 my family was up and getting ready for school and work. "Nick! How was work sweetie" my mom asked... (was I really going to tell her that I got raped by 4 animatronics... fuck no)

"good, I got some work done, came up with a new idea for robotic soldiers" (hey it wasn't a total lie I just excluded some details)

Time skip to school

I walked into school and went to the cafeteria to find Banks, Jacob, and Anthony at a table anxiously waiting for me to tell my "war" story. I sat down, I could tell anticipation was killing them. "How was work," Banks asked.

"I gotta hear this" Jacob remarked.

"Well, you want the story I told my mom or the full version?" I mischievously grinned

5 minutes later

The 3 looked at me speechless with huge eyes. "So wait, She sucked your..." Anthony asked.