Chapter 15

Justin's POV  week and a half later.
So Camila has been speaking to her parents and everything is good. But I told her to stay , well I like her company ☺️.  I still can't believe after that Halloween party I was so close to having her. I gotta admit I have feelings for her. Like actual feelings. I know this because with her I have this feeling I've never felt before .  Anyway it was Monday. I did my routine blah blah and headed to work.  I got there and settled. I've been keeping my distance from Ms. Deli , I mean my focus was on Camila.
Soon enough students started filling up the halls till something caught my eye. Man , I did not like this.
Camila's POV
I arrived to school and stood with Mani just talking in the hall. To all of a sudden someone wraps theirs arms around my waist. First of all Mani is in front of me , i barely know anyone , and Justin has tattoos. Whoever this was didn't so i turned around. I came face to face with those eyes I've missed so much. " AUSTIN!" I squealed hugging him
Tightly.  Yup , my ex boyfriend.

 " what are you doing here " I asked " well i transferred here I kind of felt lonely " he said looking down

" what are you doing here " I asked " well i transferred here I kind of felt lonely " he said looking down. I saw Mani smirking. Normani like shipped us so much , it wasn't even funny. " didn't know you can do that in collage ". He chuckled " as you can see you can " he said. I punched his arm and headed to our courses and to show him around.
Justin's POV
I saw some guy hugging Camila. She then turned around and was so happy and hugged him. Who is this guy, can someone please tell me !! But it's ok I'll be finding out in a little while.
Finally it was time for Camila's class to walk in. Sure enough there she walked in with Mani and whoever this guy was. They were all laughing at something. " Well hello Ms. Cabello and Kordei " I said. She instantly stopped laughing "
Hello to you too Mr. Bieber" she took her seat and Austin followed closely behind. I wasn't likeing this !! I then butted in again " who's your friend " I said
" Oh hi sir I'm Austin , Austin mahone I transferred over here". If only he knew wasn't a sir. I'm close to his age. " welcome then " I said he nodded and ingaged into more conversation with Camila. She just stared at him in pure awe. Does she look at me that way ?
Camila's POV
Austin has changed in terms of looks. But he's still the same ...
Justin's POV
Finally the day ended. When I get home.  I will be finding out more information.   I got home.  I said hi to Carolina.  But turns out Camila wasn't back yet. Where could she have gone. 
About an hour later she got back
" where were you " i asked. She sat next to me " showing Austin around " I nodded " who is he " I asked. " oh um my ex ". Oh so that was him. " oh ok " I said. I pulled her into my lap. I started to kiss her neck. " What do you want for dinner " I said she stuttered. " A-Anything ". I chuckled. She then straddled me. " not funny " she said cutely. " love that I got that effect on you " I said pecking her lips.    She just smiled.

A little something . But looks
Like Austins back. Why did he come
Back
Tho ?