Chapter 24

Justin's POV
I woke up to the smell of Carolina's food. As I walked in the kitchen I spotted Camila eatting on the stool and she was clearly going out. " And where are you going " I said getting my mug for my coffee. " To Austins House " she said with a smirk. I'm pretty sure Carolina knows our whole drama since we both trust her. " Well have fun, but not to much fun save that for me " I spoke with a smirk. She smacked me and I chuckled. With that she walked out the door. Anyway I had quite a few plans if my own😏.
Austins POV
" Hi babygirl " I said kissing Camila. She kissed back. " So what u wanna do ?" She asked." How about we cuddle and watch movies " I said she clapped her hands. Honestly I am still in love with her.  Maybe more than how much she either loves or likes me.  I want to be with her for a longggg time now, with all honesty.
**** hours later
It was type late " Hey need a ride " I asked. She responded quickly " Um no no I got it babe ". Um weird. " ok uh bye baby " I said kissing her which ofc she kissed back and off she went. Uh very strange.

Justin's POV
After Camila left and I invited Xenia over for some fun. WHATT, I'm a guy .  But now I'm just on the couch watching a show.  Waiting for my real princess to get home. Carolina is in the kitchen making who knows what. She should be resting but there she goes.Then Camila walked through the door. She took of her shoes and sat next to me on the couch. Well she brought her body into me. TBH this is shocking lately she's been playing hard to get. " Um you realize I'm JUSTIN ?" I said she just nodded. " Um you good ? " I asked. She looked at me for a split second then straddled me. I was caught off guard. She then smashed her lips on mine. I was caught by surprise but hey can't complain. This was a full make out. She then went down to my neckkk. I let it all out. Nobody makes me feel the way she does. Not even Xenia. She pulled off my shirt.  Umm okkkk!!! 😏. But ofc always interrupted.  The door bell rung. She quickly got off me. " WHOO" i said my voice echoing.  " Xenia " she said " hide !" I said to Camila.  Xenia walked in she forgot something. Then Camila came out she looked at me and rolled her eyes. WHATT she can have Austin and me.  Then why can't I play that game ?