Chapter 2

Justin's POV
Today would be my first day teaching. So I made sure to look presentable in my suit. I drive off to the university. I started looking for the head of the school I which I found her Ms.deli. She was 💦💦. She was talking to Ms. Ventura I believe which would be another teacher here she was as well 💦💦. Ms. Deli lead me to my room so I can get settled. I wil be teaching grammar and reading. Kind of a mixture. Soon enough it was almost time. I wrote my name on the board. Let the day begin.
So far my first two classes were nice to have. They were all respectful. Before my last class walked in I headed to the bathroom real quick. I then ran back because didn't want to seem unprofessional. I walked in and said " Good Morning I'm Mr. Bieber ". It's like all of their jaws dropped, well the girls. But my eye landed on one who had a shock expression but not as shocked. Safe to say she caught my attention , like just her apprence. " Since today is my first day here just like it is for you. How about I call out your names you say here if your here then we can have a relaxing talk " they all nodded. I began saying names. I then came across " Camila Cabello " I said looking up. So that was her name. Camila was beautiful. No I'm not crushing just saying. Once I was done I decided I should get talking. " Well I'm Mr.Bieber but , my full name is Justin Drew Bieber. I was born in Canada, then around the age of ten I moved down here with my mom. I was raised by a single mom. You guys may know my father, Jeremy Bieber " their eyes all widen. " yes my dad owns the biggest company I know. But that doesn't change me. But , while we are here I will be teaching you grammar and reading " I said concluding my speech. " Anything else you would like to know?"   A girl raised her hand " Yes what's your name ". " My name is Normani and my question is how old are you " I saw Camila giving her a face I can tell they were best friends. " I am 22" I said flashing a smile. " Now who wants to go next,  if no one volunteers I will randomly pick ". I said. No one moves " Alright Camila why don't you come up ". She gave a shock look " Yes Camila you ". She got out from her seat and walked up front. I lead back on my desk " Tell us about yourself. As she stood there I started to take in her apprence. Long hair , decent height , an amazing 🍑. She was beautiful.  Oh and I believe she's Latina.
"  Well my name is actually Karla Camila Cabello  but everyone calls me Camila.  I am Cuban I was born over there. Then about the age of 5 moved here. I have a younger sister named Sofie. I would like to say interesting stuff but there honestly isn't. All I do is hang with my Best Friend who's over there or with my boyfriend. . Other than that I like to read. " she spoke shyly then looked at me. " Wonderful " I said flashing a smile. I tried to not make it obvious that she caught my attention.  Oh , and whoever her boyfriend is , is ma lucky. I then asked more students to come up. Soon class was over as they all walked out I said " enjoy your day ".  Then lastly came walking out Camila and her friend. The fact that I only manage to remember her name amazes me.  I was definetly attracted to her. " Have a beautiful day Camila " I said smirking at her. She just gave me a weird look and kept walking.  She was a good girl. But we all know girls like her have a secret . In which I will find out.
So far first day went perfect. 

Chapter two!! Please leave comments and suggestions.  Oh and check out my other story. Your not my type !  Let me know if you guys are feeling this story.