Chapter 19

Justin's POV
" I HAVE A BOYFRIEND " she yelled and left. I couldn't believe this ,who was it tho !  It could be that Austin guy , i groaned and threw something. Real question now is why am I like this.
" relax Justin " Carolina said walking in. She told me to sit. I bet she knows what's going on " Now Justin do you like Camila ?" She asked. I thought about it. Do I like her no no.  I love her.  Yes I Mr. Bieber or Justin is in love with Camila.   " yes I do " I said shyly.  She smirked and walked away. Luckily today I'm hanging out with my boyz , so let me get my mind off of things.

Next Morning
I woke up and headed to work nothing seems to get my mind of Camila. It was honestly annoying. Once I wrote the class assignment on the board I headed to use the bathroom before the bell. Ofc there I saw Camila , Austin 😴, and Normani.  They were all currently laughing and Austin had his arms wrapped around Camila's waist. I clenched my jaw and fist. I just went to the bathroom. I then walked out and saw them kissing. Ugh really man !!  Like why wouldn't she date me I'm only 22 and have a job. I mean I'm a teacher.  The bell rung and they came into my class. Normani greeted me as always.  Then Camila walked in hand in hand with Austin without saying a word. I as well remained a little to silent. " everything ok Mr.Bieber?" Normani asked " Yes just lots of things on my mind that's all " i said. She smiled at me , I saw Camila looked down and shift in her chair. Think she got the message.
Soon enough the day ended. 
Later on that night I was headed to the club where Camila works I sure hoe she wasn't in today.
Camila POV
I had to work tonight I hope Justin wouldn't be there. Oh btw Austin knows i work here I had to tell him. Can't be keeping secrets.  I got ready and he drove me. He in fact was going to watch. Once we made it I went to the back to meet Normani while Austin sat down. Soon it was show time. Once I got out there you heard the whistles. I instantly walked to my spot and waited. I looked out into the crowd and meet those beautiful brown eyes. I knew he would be here. There he sat with Khalil who ofcourse came to see Normani. I then looked over at Austin and from
The corner of my eye I see Justin following my gaze. I instantly saw him get mad I guess. Anyway I did my job. But I knew he was burning right through me and there was nothing I could do about it.

Sorry it's been awhile. I've been busy with school. But enjoy this.