BABE TIME

Surprised,excitement,and overwhelming happiness is written all over on Liza's beautiful face.She was looking at the extremely beautiful scenery around her.They were in Pangasinan,hometown ng family nya sa father side.
Oh God!Babe,I really don't know what to say-she emotionally said while moving closer to him.Another dream of her has come true.Quen built a resort for her in Pangasinan.She really wanted to have that para pag nasa vacation  sila ng family nya.But,oh,she didn't know that Quen already did that for her.Even her family didn't tell her about this.
Stop,crying babe.I made this to make you happy not to make you cry.-he swipe away her tears and gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead.
Come,were going somewhere..hinila sya nito papunta sa bangka at may ibinulong sa bangkero.
Saan tayo pupunta?
He wrapped his arm around her waist and said"You'll see",then he winked.

Medyo madilim na ng makarating sila sa lugar. Isang kweba pala ang pupuntahan nila..
Babe,baka may mga bats dito ah?she asked nervously
Hey,don't be scared babe.I'm here..he held her hands as they move inside the cave.
Naglakad sila pababa.She can't help but be amaze with the beauty of stalagmites and stalacsites that had been formed maybe ages ago.
This place is very beautiful-humahangang sabi nya.
Glad you like it. Nakangiti nitong sabi sabay halik sa mga kamay niya..
Nilibot nila ang loob ng kweba at nang mapagod ay umupo sila as bato na nasa harap ng isang bukal.Kontento na silang pinagmamasdan ang malinaw at makinang na tubig.
You want to take a dip?he asked
Wala akong dalang swimsuit.
Who says you need that?Then he began to remove all his clothes and walk slowly towards her with a mischievous smile on his face.
Akmang aatras sana siya Pedro mabilis na napigilan siya nito.Hinapit siya nito sa beywang and move her body onto his.
Babe-
Come on,the water is inviting us.-he's looking at her with fascination.
OK.-she said as she slowly takes off all her clothes.
He was mesmerize by the sight of her.
Kiss me..she boldly said and her chin a fraction.
Oh,babe.You're a real temptress, don't you know that?He said agonizingly.
Come on,my lips are inviting you..She whispered and reach for his mouth.She flicked her tongue over his lips.
Quen moaned and crushed her lips in a wild kiss.She kissed him back hungrily.The sensation that she felt is indescribable.
He kissed again and again.Driving his tongue deep.He left her mouth and kissed her throat,biting and nibbling her flesh.Then back again to her lips and kissed her again.
Do you love it babe?..He whispered on her mouth while his hands are caressing her breast one after the other.
Ohh!!ummm..yes..babe..yes..-and softly touched his chest.
I love you..I want you so badly!..He trailed kisses on her breast and sucked her nipple.
Let me love you now,Babe..he whispered
She looked at his deep brown eyes that darkened with passion and said"Go on,babe..love me..

Liza was smiling  when she woke up.She remembered what happened last night.She only have 3 days left before she comes back in New York,that's why they're making the most out of it.She has no shame making love with him.
What's that smile for?
I'm just so happy,I never thought that I could be the happiest person in the whole world the universe rather..haha..
Hahaha..Ikaw talaga!-he pinched her nose and held her closer to him..
Maaga pa babe,..she teasingly told him with a seductive smile on her lips..
Oh!You!Beautiful tease..Then they made love over and over like there is no tomorrow..