JUST "US"

There were times
When I just want to look at your face
With the stars in the night
There were times
When I just want to feel your embrace
In the cold night
I just can't believed that
You are mine now
You were just a dream that
I once knew
Never thought I would
Be right for you
I just can't compare you
With anything in this world
You're all I need
To be here with
FOREVERMORE..

Her tears began to fall as she walks down the aisle.Hearing the choir's singing their wedding song brougt back all the memories they shared together,the first time they met,the day she said yes to him when he asked her to be his girl,the monthsaries they celebrated,the anniversaries. The first time they held hands,their first kiss.And oh,God forbid but even their first love making kept flashing through her.They chose that song because it was very memorable and the closest to their heart.

Quen's heart is filled with so much emotions upon seeing the beautiful bride walking down the aisle with her father besides her.
He still can't believe that he's marrying the most beautiful,the most wonderful,the sweetest and the most amazing lady in the universe.

Today,in front of our Lord,our families and our friends I vow to you that I will always love you,respect you and make you happy forever.That from now on, there will no longer be You and Me,but just US..US, in facing the trials that may come.US,in cherishing the joy and happy moments we'll be making.We will be US in all aspects of our lives.
I love you so much,very, very much.Then,Now,Tomorrow and Forevermore..He was so emotional as he was saying his vows.Who wouldn't anyway?His voice was terribly trembling that moment..