PARTING TIME

Babe?Ms.Thomson called me last night.-They were on Liza's condo,on her bed to be exact.Naked.Hugging each other underneath the blanket.
About what?he asked.That Ms.Thomson is a well known handler for aspiring models who wants to make it internationally.Childhood dream talaga ni Liza na maging model,coz that's her mother's dream too.
She asked me,kung interested pa rin ako.
What did you tell her?he said while lifting her chin making their faces closer.He plant small kisses on her lips,then on her cheeks then back again on her lips.
I told her that I want to give it a try.she responded in between their kiss.Alam mo naman na ito talaga yung dream ko diba?
I know,that's why I'll support you all the way.-then he claimed her lips passionately,tasting it's sweetness.Liza responded with equal passion,her hands felt every parts of Quen's body.Once again they share a body exploding,mind blowing art of love making.

Do you really have to go?
Babe?Akala ko you're with me on this?
Of course,It's just that I'm gonna miss you badly. Nasa airport sila,ngayon na kase ang alis ni Liza papuntang New York para tuparin ang dream nitong maging international model.
Ikaw lang ba?So sa tingin mo ba hindi kita mamimiss?nakataas kilay na tanong ni Liza.
Joke lang.Alam ko naman na mamimiss mo ako ng sobra sobra.
Liza can't help but cry,part of her is happy coz finally her dream will come true, but the other part is very sad coz that means she would have to be away from her family,her friends and the love of her life Quen.
Sshh.stop crying, dadalaw ako dun hindi pwedeng hindi..he hugged her so tight never wanting to let her go.
I love you very much babe..Quen kissed her on the lips habang may isinusuot na singsing sa daliri nya.Muli siyang napaiyak at niyakap ito ng mahigpit.
I love you too,very very much..