DREAMS

Babe,see that big house over there?-Quen told her while pointing at the house in front of the them.Mas malaki pa dyan ang ipapatayo ko para sayo.
Weh? Hindi nga?she teases
Oo nga,just wait and see,lahat ng dreams natin matutupad.Promise ko yan.-he said while holding her hands very tight.
I believe you.I know that you'll fulfill your promises.But,I want to make our dreams come true na magkasama tayo.-she told him while leaning on his chest.He hugged her so tight and kiss her on the forehead.God knows how much he loves this woman beside him.She's his life and his death.She's everything to him

It is their 2nd year anniversary,and she was just so excited for this day.Whenever they celebrate monthsaries or anniversary laging may nakahandang surprise si Quen for her.Quen is the type of man who loves to surprise her.Nandyan ung binigyan sya ng dog nung valentines,his name is Mickey.Nagpaship pa ito ng shoes na gustong gusto nya.But above these all ang Hindi malilimutan ni Liza is ng dalhin ni Quen dito sa Pilipinas yung whole family niya on her last birthday .As in with her mom,her grandma and all her siblings.He knows that it was her ultimate dream talaga na makompleto ung family nya kahit isang beses lng.He is indeed the man of her dreams and the man who will make her dreams come true.

Hopie,nasa baba na si Quen.-that was Justin her baby bro.
OK,tell him bababa na ako.Then she glance at the mirror once more to make sure that her make up is ok.