=011=

~Kryvan's pov

Ano bang meron?

Its been 2 weeks since lumipat si Xeira at puro away nalang ang nahahabol niya.

Sino ba siya?

Uuwi siyang lagi nakasimangot o lagi galit ang mukha.

O mas malala yung kahapon. Umuwi siya ng puro galos at dugo sa mukha.

Naisipan kong magresearch tungkol sakanya.

Buti nalang may website ang school na pinapasukan ni Xeira.

Binuksan ko ang laptop ko at vinisit ang website.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

WELCOME TO THE
OFFICIAL FLORENCE UNIVERSITY
WEBPAGE!

«Enroll Now!»
«Students profile»
«Cutie Corner»
«School Council Members»
«Scholars Students»
«Future Events»
«Exam Schedules»
«Class Honors»

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Pinindot ko yung "Cutie Corner"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

CUTIE CORNER
search a student's name|

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° 

"Xeirille" I typed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° 
name: Xeirille Rain Zhang Lim
age: 18
birthday: August 16 1998
height: 5'9
relationship status: Single

FAQS:

Beautiful, intelligent, responsible, clever, and rich. Xeirille have been labeled as the campus' princess since she was a child. She had solved Albert's Einstein's formula on the age of four. Xeirille being the daughter of the world's richest koreans and filipinos to the Lim Empires of Companies. Not to mention Xeirille's family owns four different companies around the world. She was a early student, started studying pre-school when she was 3. Others said she was too smart to be a scholar. Infact when she was 14 she was in a criminal law as an exchange student for Harvard.

But her parents, especially her mom (who has a famous fashion line) wanted her to resume her education as a normal child.

As a 13 year old teen, Xeirille had participated a ton of sports and since then she would always come home with medals from playing volleyball, women basketball and weight lifting. She stopped doing sports as she turned 16.

Just last year her child abduction spreaded out and affected her life. It tho didnt let her stop from dreaming on. She kept on moving forward.

Can speak 6 different languages such as Tagalog, English, Korean, Spanish, Swedish and French. She is taking buisness management as her course.

She became the Miss Perfect 2010, Ms. Florence 2010, Miss Chinita 2011, White Queen 2012, Ms. Natural 2013, Ms. Sport Advocate 2013 as a boxer, and then she stopped participating on pageants at 2014.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° 

Grabe...... hindi ko inakalang ganto pala ka-yaman at talino ni Xeira....Kaya pala di siya sanay dito sa apartment... Mayamanin pala....

Sandali...... Zhang?

-
A/N: next update, mamaya po, same rules po. Saranghae! xoxo <3