Together

Any grammatical errors? Let me know because it's late and I'm exhausted. I'll proofread tomorrow probably but I really hope you enjoy. I miss them so much. (btw this a au kind of thangggg)

Warning: This chapter mentions rape and if you don't like that kind of thing.. sorry. :(

~~~

His hands ran along her thighs, Regina's heart clenching and feeling as if it was being crushed. She closed her eyes, she knew what to expect on her wedding night, her Mother had told her exactly how to act and exactly what to do. She was to let him do anything. Anything.

"Regina," He starts at her neck, Regina now closing her eyes. All she wants is to push him away, and cry. "Regina, sexy, I want you."

She could feel her chest start to tighten and she held the tears back, nodding in approval. It wasn't like she had much of a choice here. If she didn't do what her Mother asked things weren't exactly pretty.

His hands were all over her, a sob holding so far in the back of her throat. She hurts, she can't think and all she feels is disgusting.

Leopold's hands reach, and reach until his hand in cupping her breasts and that's when--

-

She darts up from her sleep, somewhat of a scream escaping her. Her heart is beating, beating so damned fast she felt like she could die. It was a dream, a dream of what happened years ago. But it felt too real.

She feels Robin's hand immediately grasp hers, and he sits up with her. "Love? Is everything alright?" He asks.

But all she does is shake her head. "I can't do this anymore." Is all she says before she's out of the bed and into the bathroom. She locks the door behind her and just cries, cries to her hearts content and she can hear Robin outside of her door asking her to let him in. No, he was begging her.

"So help me Regina Mills I will unlock this door, you of all people should know who you're dealing with."

She gives a breathy laugh and sighs, approaching the door and opening it. Finding a sad eyed Robin. "Don't cry anymore, please. You're too gorgeous to be crying." He whispers as she wraps her arms around him, and he pulls her as close as he possibly can to him.

He knows that she has these nightmares, these nightmares that haunt her every once and a while, and he absolutely hates it when she feels this way.

"Do you want to talk about it?"
He asks, gently caressing her back in the process.

Regina exhales deeply, she has never told Robin about the things Leopold had done to her. The things he had forced her to do to him and she was afraid to tell him. Afraid Robin would see her as disgusting and leave her, because that's just what people did. She looks up at him with the most pained eyes and closes them once more.

"Robin," Her voice cracks and he can feel his heart breaking the second she says him name this way. "I don't want you to hate me, I-I couldn't stand losing you too."

Robin smiles and picks up her chin, looking her in the eyes. "I could never, ever, ever, hate you. You know that. And I'm not going anywhere."

She nods and laces her fingers in his, leading them towards the bed once more. She then took a deep breath, and he squeezed her hand. He didn't want her to pressure herself. From the looks of it, this was something she had just hid, tried to forget, but couldn't.

"Remember when I told you I was forced to marry Snow's Father? Leopold," She asks and he nods in response. "Well, there's something I haven't told anyone, nobody, not a single soul." She assures him. She can see the worry in his eyes, the curiosity. "The night of our wedding, he.." She paused. "He, forced me to um.." Her voice cracks again, and he shakes his head.