Chapter 9: The New Theme

"So, since everybody's here, let's start with the meeting."

Another meeting again. Ugh. Minho groaned and face palmed his face.

The president of SME called all artists in the meeting room after lunch, and he has no idea what it will be all about.

"Does anyone know why I called you all here?" The president asked.

No. Duh.

"Okay, let's get this finished fast. Well, I know the sales are escalating well and this is not necessary, but, I want to have a different concept for promoting the holiday album."

He faced the projector at the left side of the room and flashed something on the screen.

"Not again..." He yawned and rested his head on his hand, and closed his eyes. The incident yesterday caused him not to have much sleep, and now, because of the meeting, he was forced to wake up at 8.

Damn it.

Five freaking hours. I only slept for five hours. And that span of time is very short for someone like me who likes to sleep a lot, Minho thought, pissed.

"A winter couple theme?!" Kibum blurted out suddenly.

Hearing this made him sat bolt upright and stared at the screen.

The president gazed at him and laughed. "Ah yes, Kibum. Are you excited?"

Key just blinked a couple times at him then forced a smile.

Minho could only chuckle at him.

"What?!" Key exclaimed.

"Is that reaction of yours has something to do with Jonghyun hyung?" He teased.

Kibum stared at him with poker face. With this expression, Minho was sure Kibum would send his chair flying at his oh-so-precious face anytime soon.

"So, going back..." The president laughed a bit before continuing. "I suppose you all know the pattern will be boy-girl. No boy-boy or girl-girl couples of course. With this, I've already talked to your managers, and we've decided to... let you all decide to choose your partners."

At this, Minho instictively gazed behind his back, and when his eyes landed on Sulli, he immediately looked away.

What was I thinking?

He shook his head and looked behind again, and this time, her eyes find his too. She waved at him and smiled.

But he pretended that he did not see her and faced in front again.

Dear God, she looked at me.

He felt his lips suddenly curving into a smile; surely he really do look stupid grinning all of a sudden.

"What are you smiling at?" It was Onew hyung.

"Nothing. Nothing." He said.

Should I ask her?

That's the question he cannot decide on.

                                 *                                    *                                   *

It was shivering cold by the time they were about to eat lunch. Through the glass panels, Minho could see that the streets were thickly covered with snow again.

Out of the blue, someone suddenly blocked his way that made him stop his strides. It was Sulli.

"Hey. What's up?"