Chapter 10: Frozen

It was only after Minho got out of the bathroom when he realized someone was knocking on the door. Panick suddenly overwhelmed him, and he immediately hurried to his room to snatch a shirt and a pair of pants from his closet. He was completely bare except from the towel that was wrapped around his waist, which was his only cover.

"I'm going to open the door now!" He didn't have time to reply anymore as Jonghyun already twisted the knob and opened the door of his room as wide as it could get. Minho cursed under his breath.

How can I have forgotten to lock the freaking damn door? He scolded himself.

"Minho-shii! Someone's here to visit--" Jonghyun stopped abruptly as he saw Minho.

He gulped.

Jonghyun blinked.

Silence.

"Damn it! Y-yah, you frog, are you tired of wearing clothes?" Jonghyun shouted. "You pabo! For Sulli's innocent eyes' sake, go back to the bathroom!"

Minho felt his heart contracted as he stayed frozen for a moment.

Dear God.

Why is she in here? It's forbidden for a female to enter male's dorm without our manager's consent unless...

Oh freak.

Who else would be risky and stubborn enough to sneak his friends inside...

Jonghyun hyung.

He saw Sulli standing at the doorway behind his hyung; she was staring at Minho with wide eyes. Her eyes grazed his face, and slowly went down to his neck, then to his bare chest. The next part made him feel like collapsing as her gaze continued to scan his lower body.

Kill me now.

She gasped and immediately looked away as heat came up her face.

Minho hastily snatched the blanket from his bed and placed it on his body to cover himself.

"I-I'm so sorry. I'll probably just talk to you some other time. I'll be leaving now." She said, still not yet gazing at the boy in front of her. But before she could stroll off to leave, Jonghyun took hold of her wrist lightly to stop her.

"Hey, don't leave now. I know that frog that much to know that he could dress up very fast. Give him a minute." He smiled at Sulli.

A pause.

"And besides..." he cleared his throat. "It's not as if it's your first time to see him, you know... naked." He had to cover his lips to suppress a smile that was lingering on his lips.

Finally, Minho's vocal chords came back as he felt more humiliated than ever.

"Hyung! What the hell!" He gulped again, his face looking more flushed than before. "S-sulli, wait for me outside. I'll be very quick."

"Huh? Ah, a-araso." Sulli gazed at him for a while and bowed at him, then looked away quickly.

"Just forget you saw anything, okay?" Minho heard his hyung say to Sulli while still suppressing his smile.

He then turned to Minho at last and smirked at his dongsaeng before he reached for the door to close it.

"I will kill you later." Minho shot his hyung a glare.