Chapter 4 Part 2: The Deal

• Dedicated to Jedidiah JadorMio RePuppy

This is a "part 2" of the previous chapter (obviously lol)..

We're getting to the main part of the story SOON ..yhey!

*Dedicated to someone I've done silly things with. I miss ya!! LOL..Get your ass here soon, k? hahaha Love u!!

I hope you guys enjoy reading..

Thank u =)

**Chapter 4 Part 2: The Deal

August 7, 2011

I stand here like a statue, watching servants load the big vans with giant suitcases of clothes. There were 2 vans- all for just baggage.  I watch the guys carry the heavy leather cases down the steps of the stairs leading to the house. Why doesn't she just use regular-sized suitcases? I wonder as I watch Henry and Craig mess up on carrying this one closet in particular. Craig trips and sends tens of dresses and gowns flying- later landing on the pavement near the stairs. Oh man. I thought as I saw Alicia run quickly to the guys. I cover my eyes with both hands, peeking once or twice. Any second now, she's gonna yell...

 I was wrong. Tired of waiting, I put my hands on my sides to see what was happening. My father was talking to Alicia as she stared at the guys trying to put the clothes back in place. He's probably asking her to calm down. "Leave them." I hear Alicia say. "They need to be dry-cleaned. I have enough clothes here, boys. That's ok."

'That's ok'? She must be possessed or something! I watch in awe as she slowly walks back to the limo as if nothing happened. After the van had been loaded, the limousine pulls up in front of me. The window opens and Alicia shows a smile at me and Stella who's just made her way beside me. "Stella, I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm very sorry I had to cut you off the trip."

She turns to me. Funny, she doesn't look at all mad anymore. "Sarah, darling, take care of yourself while we're away." I nod and smile. This isn't the first time I'm left alone in the house, you know. I tell her in my mind.

The vehicles finally exit through the big front gates of the premises. "Stella," I start, breaking the silence. "Who's coming to Barcelona with them?" 

"Your mother's assistant and her husband." She answers, fixing her hair in a tighter bun that it had been before. I look at her with a sorry face. "It's okay, Miss. I'd rather stay here with you anyways." She says, sensing my 'sorry'.

I give her an 'Are you sure?'' look. I let out a soft chuckle. Thinking of the "plan" Dana formulated, hmm...what if Alicia finds out about the bribe thing? No, she won't find out. How is she gonna know about it? Stella wouldn't dare tell her. 

"Stella, I need your help. Come with me to my room." She nods. Let's start this thing...

 Back in my room, I stood there, staring at the big doors of the dressing room. I open my enormous dressing room and walk in. Sifting through the thousands of hangers holding the thousands of clothes, I realize I don't even get to use everything in here. 

"Listen, Stella, I'm gonna take a bath and you pick which clothes in here you think are the prettiest. Okay?" I ask her, holding the door to the dressing room open for her to see the long row of clothes. She nods and goes quickly to work.

As soon as I was finally done taking a shower, brushing my teeth, cleaning my ears, and blow-drying my hair, I return to my room. I see about 15 dresses on my bed. 

"Why don't you try everything out-" I pause to see her reaction. Her mouth popped open. I waited for her to say something, but she just stood there like a shocked mannequin. Her face turned bright red. Woah, she looks like a tomato now. I laugh softly and picked up my butterfly cap-sleeve dress by Alexander McQueen. "Starting with this one." I smile at her.

She took the dress from me with shaking hands. For a few seconds, she just stood there holding the dress up, analyzing it from top to bottom and right back to the top. "I don't think it would fit, Miss." She said finally.

"Well then, you have to try it to see, right? You can change in the bathroom. I'll just change in my dresser."  I stand up and walk directly to the dressing room.

"What about these dresses?" She asks before I enter my dresser.

I turn my head to look at the dresses. "Ehh..." I say. "Whatever fits you, you can keep." I glance at her once more to see how she'd react. Finally, you smile! "You gotta learn how to relax, Stella." Hmm...I thought. I wonder what's happening to me. I used to be so stiff...Oh well.

 I sift through the remaining clothes in the room. There are still a lot of clothes in here. I then realize that majority of my wardrobe contains dresses, gowns, coats, lingerie, and designer shoes. The others are blouses, skirts, nightwear, belts, swimwear, and hats. I don't even remember the last time I wore just jeans and a tee. Oh yeah, Alicia has this weird repulsion against jeans.

 Of all the remaining clothes, I've finally decided on a simple black dress by Valentino- '50's style dress with point d'esprit details in the yoke and some pleating along the hemlines and bodice. 

I walk out of the dresser and see Stella in an abstract-print cotton blend dress by Marc Jacobs. That used to be my favorite. "You look great! Where have you been hiding all that?" I tease her, smirking. I help her with the other dresses. The only dresses that didn't fit her quite nicely were an abstract-paint floral dress by Cacharel and a mocha slim 2-piece dress by Camilla and Marc. 

"Well, you now have Marc Jacobs, Valentino Garavani, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Lauren, Alexander McQueen-" I pause, recollecting the other designer clothes Stella had picked. "Anna Sui,  Paul Smith, Ralph Lauren, Roberto Cavalli, and I think you also got Jean Paul Gaultier in your wardrobe." I declared, showing off a big grin and my white teeth. "Do you know who those people are?" I ask her in a dramatic tone, raising my eyebrows and throwing my hands up.

"Uhm- I don- I-" She stutters. I giggle. "I- well, they must be- important people..." She guessed in an unsure and interrogative tone.

"You can keep them as long as you promise never to tell anyone! And-" I paused, placing my right index finger beside my chin and analyzing her to see if she was interested.

"And?" She asks softly, her eyes widening. She is interested! Yes! I got her now. 

My smile grew bigger. "And you must do me a very important favor." I finally proclaimed. I inhale heavily, waiting for a confirmation. She stood there, glancing at the dresses she's lain on the bed and then to her reflection in the mirror. "Well?" I bite my lower lip.

"You have to tell me what favor that is first." She answered. I scratch my head. Smart move. I comment in my mind.

I let out a heavy sigh. "Fine. I wanna stay at my sister's for summer. Please don't tell anyone! Stella, please! You're nice, aren't you?" I ask her, pouting my lips, and showing her puppy eyes.

Again, she stares at herself in the mirror, posing to look at different views. "Okay, let's make a deal." I nod, smiling. "You will stay there for 3 weeks max. You're parents are coming back on September 1st. You can leave any time you want, but you must be back by the- 27th. No one else has to know about this, understand?"

I hug her tightly and shout 'Thank you's' as she leaves the room. I quickly take my phone and dial Dana's whole number. I thought I'd cherish the moment of calling her to tell her the real good news.

I'm coming, Dana!

*************

I've put up a picture of Sarah's Valentino dress---just for fun!

LOL some people have told me they like her wardrobe =) 

We're almost to the romance part.

Thanks for reading! =)