Chapter five

Juliana (Pov)

I was watching "The Vampire Diaries" when my phone started to ring. Did I tell you that I love TVD, #DelenaForeverBitches.

"Hello" I say with my mouth full of ice cream.

"Hey Ana , are you eating ice cream and watching TVD?" a familiar voice asks.
Kate.

"Ptf, no, why did you call me anyways, weren't you suposed to be making babies with your hubbie ?" I ask trying to change the subject,as I painfully watch my Ice Cream melting in front of my own eyes. Damn, you Kate.

"Don't try to lie me missy, and I called you because we already came back from Lesotho " she says laughing at my weirdness. Did she ever listen to Little Mix.
"I also called you to invite you to have dinner with us today"

"Just us three ?" I ask, hoping that her answer would be a firm yes.

"No, Harry is coming too" she says laughing at me and I can feel her smirking through the phone.

In this past weeks I have told Kate how much I hated Harry and yet she invites me to have dinner with that prick

"Sorry ,I can't , I already have plans"I lie,hoping that she belives me.

"Watching TVD doesn't count,the dinner is at 8, bye" she says hanging up the phone on my face. Great friend that she is to me.

I may be a doctor but I suck at lying.

"Crap" I whisper

When I look at my wall clock I realize that I only have one just hour to get ready.

(Juliana's outfit)

When I arrived at Kensington Palace , Kate was already waiting for my at the door

"Sorry if I'm late, paparazzi are the worst" i say hugging her.

"It's ok, now come on the food is already on the table" she says kissing my cheek.

I still can't belive that she is a duchess now and that she is married to the future king of this country.

"Hello William " I say hugging him and he kisses my cheek.

"Hey Juliana, is good to see you again" he says smiling at me.

" Did you and Kate tried to make babys in Lesotho ?" I ask with a baby voice.

"What......" he says turning red.

"Kate said that you were amazing , specially in the part that you-" I was cutted of by William running out of the living room.

"Kate what did you tell her ? " he asks yelling at Kate in the kitchen.

"What are you talking about?" she asks.

"About sex, did you tell her what we did ?" he asks and I start to laugh .

I love to tease them, it's my dream job.

"Juliana Christine Diana White, where are you ?" they say looking for me.

Crap , they are going to tickle me. I have to run for my life.

When I stoped running I bumped in to someone in the kichen.

"Hello love, is nice to see you again, I loved your little stunt by the way" a familiar voice says .
And that voice belonged to Harry.