Chapter fourteen

-2 months later-

Juliana (Pov):

"Juliana , come on, you can't cry for him forever" Melanie says entering in my room.

So it's been two months since Harry went to Afghanistan and since that, all I did was eat, sleep,cry and watch The Notebook at least 4 times a day.

" Leave me alone " I say putting while burying my face into my soft pillow.

"I'm not going to stand here and watch you cry all night,now gett your ass out off the bed"she says throwing my pillow to the other side of the room.

"Why????" I ask closing my eyes.

"Because,you,me and Christina are going out" she says excitedly.

"No" I say trying to push her out of my bedroom.

"But Christina already said yes,please" she says jumping.

"Fine, you are so annoying" I say rolling my eyes.

"We are going to party" she says yelling.

"Kill me now" I say putting my hands in my ears and leaving a screaming Melanie alone i my bedroom.

"Juliana where are you?" she asks.

"Are you done with the yelling?" I ask entering in my bedroom again.

"Yes and think about it, when Kate and William broke up, she didn't stay two months crying like you,she lived her life and in the end he ended up chasing her and marrying her" she says smiling.

"Why are you telling me that?" I ask confused.

"You are going to do like Kate and in the end Harry will be chasing you like William did" she says with proud of her idea.

"So basically you are saying that I'm going to some bar, get drunk,dance with hot guys and Harry will be chasing me after the press takes photos of me?" I ask her shocked.

"Exactly" she says putting her arm around my shoulders.

"You are insane" I say looking at her.

"And do you think that he is going to see the pictures?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"At least you still can dance with a hot guy" she says smiling nervously.

"So, about hot guys , if we are going out tonight,how about you invite your boyfriend " I say smirking and she starts blushing .

"Umm, he can't.....I mean" she says nervously.

"Little Melanie is nervous, so it's final then, he is coming" I say smiling.

"You are the devil in person Juliana White" she says glaring at me with her green eyes.

"You love me" I say laughing.

"I made you laugh,finally" she says with proud.

"So call Liam and ask him" I say handing her , her phone.

"Why can't you just call him?" she asks .

"Because of three things, number one you are the one with a crush on him, number two it's you phone and number three I like to torture you" I say laughing evily.

"You are the worst and I don't have a crush on him" she says like a child.

"Keep telling yourlself that"

"I don't " she says.

"You have "

"I don't"

"You don't" I say smirking.

"I have" she says and she frozes.

"I told you" I say walking away from her smiling at my victory.

"You ,you,you....." she says behind me.

"Ohhh, little Melanie is angry now" I say ,with my finger I touch her nose and angrily stares at my finger.

"Urghhhh,just,just get ready while I call him and Christina" she says closing my bedroom door.

"Now ,what to wear"

"Wear something sexy" she says yelling.

"Shut up and call your man" I say smirking.

"This war isn't over Juliana White" she says angrily .

"Of course not Melanie Josephine Jackson" I say laughing, she hates her middle name.

"Don't call me that" she says yellling again.Seriously, if she wasn't a doctor she could be an opera singer.

"Fine" I say laughing.

"Now let's see" I say trying to find the perfect dress.

-1 hour later-

"Are you ready ?" asks Melanie entering in my room.

"You are right, I can't cry for him forever" I say smiling at her.

"That's the spirit,now let's go"

"Is Liam here?" I ask her smirking.

"Yes, now let's go show Harry what he lost"she says blushing ,quickly changing the subject.

-To be continued-