Chapter eleven

Juliana (Pov):

"Juliana, wake up"Harry says kissing me all over my face.

"Where are we?" I say without opening my eyes.

"Open your eyes ,love" he says caressing my cheek.

Looking around I see a lake and and a blanket on the floor.

"You did this" I say looking at him and he smiles.

"For the women who kicked me in the balls on our first meeting , I would do everything" he says lookinh me in the eyes with pure love.

"Thank you" I say smiling and kissing him.

"Enough, let's eat" he says as he seats on the blanket.

"So, did Andrew call again?" he asks with his mouth filled with food.

"No, thank god" I say drinking my wine.

"You know you can tell me everything" he says caressing my cheek and looking sincerely at me.

"I know" I say smiling at him.

"I'm going to tell you everything about him" I say looking at him and he smiles kissing my forehead.

"If you are not ready I can wai-" but I cutt him off.

"I met Andrew in St.Andrews, he was the perfect guy, smart ,affectionate, but that wasn't everything" I say looking at him.

"When we first met he asked me on a date and soon after that we started dating , everything was perfect, we were dating for 3 years untill I found out that he was cheating on me" I say between tears and Harry hugs me.

"It could have been with a different girl, but no it was my best friend,she was like a sister to me and she betrayed me"

"That bastard" Harry says angrily.

"I don't care anymore" I say wipping away my tears.

"Because now I know what love is" I say looking into his blue eyes.

"How do you know?" he asks with curiosity evident in his eyes.

"Since I meet you" I say staring at him.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too" he says crushing his lips against mine.

"Look at the stars" I say lying down in the grass.

"They are so beautiful" I say staring at the milions of shining stars.

"So beautiful" he says and when I look at him i find him looking at me with a smile of adoration on his smiling face.

3rd Person (Pov):

Juliana was watching the stars and how they shined in the beautiful dark night. She was so concentreted in the sky that she didn't even noticed Harry looking at her with his blue eyes filled with pure love.

He loved how she found beauty in simple things ,like the stars.

For him she was more beautiful that all the stars that filled the sky with their shining light,for him she was his sky,his home,his soulmate.

For him she was the light in his dark days, she made him see the world in a different prespective ,she made him find his true self, she was his everything and he knew that his mother would loved her as much as he does.

"Harry what are you looking at?" Juliana asks looking at him with her big brown eyes that he loved so much.

"To the most beautiful star in the sky" he says looking straight in her eyes and blushing as she looks back at the sky.

"You are really cheasy, you know that" she says laughing and looking at him.

"That's what you do to me" he says smiling.

"What  do I do to you?" she asks with curiosity.

"You showed me how important love is my life and without you I would be lost forever in the dark" he says kissing her.

"I love you Juliana"Harry says looking at the sky.

"I love you too Harry"she says smiling the stars that were watching them.

"Always"

"Always"