Chapter eight

Harry (Pov):

"Sir ,a girl is standing outside,saying that she knows you"James,my bodyguard says.

"What's her name?" I ask looking at him.

"Juliana White and she says that it's very important"he says looking at me nervously.

"Thank you and please let her in" I say as i close my office door.

"Finally,thank you"she says to James.

"What do you need love, miss me " I said smirking and she rolls her brown eyes.

"I have something very important to show you"she says opening her purse and taking out a newspaper.

"What is that ?" I ask looking at the front page.

"So now I'm your girlfriend and wife to be?" she yells angrily.

"It's not my fault and you know how the press is" I shout looking at her.

"You have to do something Harry and fast"she says slamming the journal on the table.

"What do you want me to do,tell me?" I ask getting closer to her.

"I don't know, make a statemet" she says rolling her eyes at me again.

"It's not going to solve anything, after that they are still going after you" I say in front of her and she putts her hand in her sweaty forehead.

"I can't live like this Harry,today when I was going to work i couldn't enter in the hospital" she says walking away.

"Hey, I'm going to solve this, I promise okay and your work how about you take a vocation" I say putting my hand in her shoulder.

"I don't know, I can't just leave my work Harry,i have important things to do " she says smiling sadly at me.

"And how about ,you,Kate ,William,me and your friend Minie making a vocation together" I say smiling.

"No, and her name is not Minie is Melanie" she says laughing.

"I knew her name and I did it for you to laugh because I hate seeing you sad" I say looking into her brown eyes.

"Thank you" she says still looking in my eyes and before I knew, we were only inches away.

I can feel her sweet perfume and her breath in my neck,she isn't short ,but I'm still way more taller than her.

"Fuck, I can't take this anymore" I say as I put my hands in her angelical face.

"Harry,what are you---" but Icut her off be crushing my lips against hers.

And in that moment i knew and this can sound girly but.................I'm in love with Juliana White.