Erza And Mavis the Matchmaker? (Part 1)

So HELLO EVERYONE!!!!! This is my first book so I hope you can continue reading this TILL THE END!!! P.S. I tried my best to put the correct grammars here, so enjoy!

Erza: Yay! We will soon have our friendversary!!!! And I'm so excited!!! But the party will be on the same date as my training...

Mavis: I'm so sad for you T_T

Mirajane: What happened?

Erza: You guys are so cruel to me

Mavis: *feeling like Juvia*

Mirajane: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Erza: I might not be able to join our party

Mavis: We know *cries in Zeref's chest*

Erza: *shocked*

Mirajane: OOOHHHMMMYYYYGGGHHHOOODD MATCHMAKING ALERT!!!!

Erza: *secretly cries behind Jellal* I'M GONNA MISS YOU GUYS!!!

Mavis: We'll miss you too! *continued crying on Zeref*

Mirajane: Whut Da?

Erza: I'm gonna suffer on that training!

Mavis: Yeah you will

Mirajane: PSH! *Stabs Erza with a fork* Lol!

Erza: *Requips to Heaven's Wheel Armor* I'M GONNA STAB YOU WITH 777,777,777 SWORDS!!!

Mirajane: AHAHAHAHAHA. Just go the the PARTEEEHHH!!

Erza: Mavis help me!!! Should I go to the party or training?

Mirajane: P-A-R-T-Y!!!!

Mavis: Don't know but you gotta think fast *eats cake with Zeref and Zera*

Erza: I know Mavis you still have so many flavors of cake, so where's mine??? But how 'bout my training? 

Mavis: I don't know but we can find Captain Erza if you want a counter part! *still eating cake*

Erza: Who the hell wrote this? DON'T YOU MIND TO GIVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKES? And we can't find that Knightwalker on the Earthland!!!

Mavis: I don't know!!! But how about a proxy? *Talks to Zeref while eating cakes*

Erza: You really don't want to give strawberry cakes to me!!! *snatches 150 strawberry cakes and hides behind Jellal* But that training is important!!!

Mavis: Why not let Master Makarov excuse you?

TO BE CONTINUED ON THE PART 2...

SO ENJOYED READING??? VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!!!!

There's something behind that scene in our real lives! With my friends, of course!

Ask me if you want to know!!!

~OtakuDemigoddess